chapter- 6

*NEXT DAY IN THE GROUND*
Ryan was hanging out near the basketball court with two of his friends . They were dressed up the same way, sleeves rolled up and the shirt tucked out as usual. Some scars were visible on their skin .
"Do you know them?" asked Sebastien
"Yes I do know them. They used to be in the same class as me" Archer replied
"What are these three doing here ?" Seb asked.
" Creepy druggists .You don't know them,do you?The one with messy raven black hair is Ryan. He's highly addicted to drugs. He bunks classes regularly and rarely gets caught. He has discovered many places in school were he hangs out with his two friends or I must say his only friends. Nobody talks to them . They prefer being isolated from other students. Even the teachers refrain from scolding them.
But, there's something weird about him.." Archer said.
"What do you mean by weird? Asked seb .
"All I know is that sometimes he locks himself up in the washroom and then stays in there for the whole day."
'People have seen him sitting alone with eyes closed in some deep meditation. Sometimes it seems like he disconnects from the world and enters some other state'. Archer replied.
"Oh well seems like this weird guy is really weird." He said without much enthusiasm even though he wanted to know more about this guy. Yet he forbade himself of doing so because he couldn't let his reputation be stained by getting involved into the matters of the guy with such a weird reputation. So he let go of that subject...only for that time.

Ryan was this ill-famous guy in school who was already given 2 yellow cards for his misbehavior . He used to hide cigarettes in the janitor's room and used to smoke there , after that he would chew a mint flavored gum to cover up the smell. Sebastian had become interested in his story and wanted to know more about that so he thought of approaching Ryan after the school. He had also heard that Ryan wasn't always as such. He used to be the most popular guy surrounded by papparazi . But then slowly he started changing . He used to tell his friends that he knows what's going around in some other place sitting at his home. He claimed that he was experiencing something unusual. But nobody believed him and started teasing him for that. He started disconnecting from the people and soon his popularity was all gone. Now that he had become a normal guy with no fame his friends stopped hanging around with him.
After knowing Ryan's story Seb realized that nobody cares until you are popular or good-looking.

**************