Chapter 6

This is short.

Orayt.

LEGGO.

----------------------------------

Continuation.

Ji Won continued holding my hand and never once did he let it go. The walk to his house took us 15 minutes and I was enjoying every minute of it.

When we reached his house, Ji Won let out a sigh. 

"Mina," he said softly. "Just stay quiet and let me do the talking okay?" 

I nodded my head and we entered his house. His house was huge! I felt as though I'm a peasant walking through a castle.

He even had a few maids and butlers who attended us. 

Ji Won led me to his room. It was nice and clean but there were a lot of holes all around his walls.

I sat down on his bed as he went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When he was done, he came out and sat next to me, holding my hand.

I really am in love. 

"Ji Won, how come your walls have a lot of holes?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and I massaged it for him. As he relaxed, he answered me. "Oh, it's cause I fight with my parents a lot so I take it out on the walls."

Judging by the holes, I can tell that he  was really angry every time he made one. 

"Come on," he said. He lifted me up on his back and gave me a piggyback ride downstairs. He smelled so good now that he's clean and fresh. 

His dad was waiting for him in the den. I waited outside while Ji Won came into face his dad. Ji Won came in, uninterested in what his dad had to say. "What is it dad?" 

"Ji Won, son.this is getting to be very tiring. Every few weeks you would run away, leaving me and your mother worrying about you." 

Ji Won smirked. "Sure you're worried. That's why you're out with those hoes and mom's out with those morons.

It's because I'm your only son.

You're just scared that when grandpa passes away he won't  put our family on the will." 

His father got angry. "Well do you want it to end up on your uncle's side?" Ji Won gave his dad a look that showed he didn't care.

His dad continued talking. "Since I managed to have a son and my brother have no kids, I have the advantage. Son, listen to me. You know you're my heir.

All my wealth will be pass down to you." 

Ji Won looked at his dad disgusted.

"All you care about is money! You don't care about me!" he yelled as he stormed out of the den. Ji Won slammed the door open and grabbed my hand. 

"Come on, let's go."... 

-----------------------------------------

Keep reading :)