Chapter 11

This is it.

In Seoul, Korea :)

-----------------------------------------

[Seoul, Korea] 

July 26, 1997 

Ji Won traced the 'M' scar on his back.

'Damn,' he thought.

'I miss Mina so much.' He sent out one of his men to retrieve news about her and if they could, get her here to him in Korea. 

Ji Won had it all. Money and power. The only thing that was missing was Mina. So much had happened to Ji Won as he remembered back. 

Ji Won and Sung Hoon made it to Seoul, Korea. With Ji Won's leadership skills and Sung Hoon's smooth talking, they end up getting a lot of businesses and putting others of out business.

Money was not enough for Ji Won. He needed power so he created Sechs Kies, where he was the leader and Sung Hoon was his 2nd-in command. 

He and Sung Hoon managed to eliminate the group Quiksilver on their own and gained the respect and loyalty of the two members Kim Jae Duc and Lee Jae Jin. 

Along the way, they found Ko Ji Yong and Jang Su Won wandering the streets.

Ji Yong proved to be a genius and Su Won was handy in finding information. 

Ji Won knew they were enough. They had hundreds of men under them but Sechskies were the main leaders with Ji Won as the head.

They committed a lot of crimes but no evidence was ever found to convict them. 

Just then there was a knock on his door, interrupting his thoughts. 

"Come in," said Ji Won. 

Jang Su Won came in. "I have news for you, boss," he said. 

"Well what is it? What did you find out about Mina?" Ji Won asked. 

Sun Won looked down and hesitated to reply. "I'm afraid it's bad news." 

Those words made Ji Won panic. "Jang Su Won, you answer me now!" yelled Ji Won with rage. 

Ji Won's yell scared Su Won so he blurted it out. "Mina Nam is dead. She drowned while she was swimming in the ocean. Her body has not been found and is still missing." 

Ji Won fell back in his seat in shock.

'Mina's dead? No, anyone but Mina,' he thought. Su Won knew it was a good time to leave so he left Ji Won in his office. 

"Mina!" 

Ji Won screamed out of his window in pain. His cries echoed throughout the city of Seoul.

----------------------

Mina's DEAD? XD