Chapter 23 (Ending chapter)

Continuation:

------------------------------------

*

Ji Won began to wake up. He looked around and realized he was in a hospital room. Slowly his door began to open and the rest of SechsKies entered his room. Hyung? asked Sung Hoon. Are you okay?

Ji Won nodded his head weakly as he pulled himself up. I,m okay now. 

Jae Jin walked over to his bedside. We,re so sorry Matthew hyung. We didn,t know what happened until this morning. We got revenge for you though when we wiped out the entire Black Dragon hideout. 

It,s okay, he told them softly as they all bowed down. 

Then a knock came to his door. The doctor came in. Oh good, you,re awake, he said. 

Ji Won looked at him. Thanks for saving me Doc. 

No need to thank me. Your girlfriend is the one who saved your life. 

Ji Won began to panic. What did she do? 

She could have gotten a chance to go to England to get a heart transplant but she decided to stay to give you her kidney instead. 

The girlwhere is she? he asked frantically. 

The doctor looked around the room. She was supposed to be in here Ji Won got out of bed and ran out of the room, leaving everyone staring after him.

Hyung! all the 5 Kies shouted but Ji Won had already left. He ran searching for Mina. He knew where she went. 

*

June 17, 1999 

Please let Ji Won be okay, I prayed to myself silently. Hopefully my prayers will be answered.

So is this the end? My heart never changed because it was still the same one I loved Ji Won with. I couldn,t bear the thought of trading it with someone else. I was so confused. Had I finished what I had really come for?

What will happen to my love for Ji Won? I didn,t know these answers. 

I felt weaker and my pen fell from my fingers. I stopped my story right there. Truth is, I didn,t know how to end it so I might as well leave it unfinished.

I took off my cap and clothes. I was wearing a long white flowing dress underneath. It was the kind I always wanted to wear when I thought I was going to marry Ji Won. 

My hair had grew out a little bit. It grazed my chin. I started to put on some light make up and combed my hair.

I don,t know why I,m getting dressed up for but I knew I wanted to die looking like Nam Mina, and not Ahn Min Sung. I looked at my reflection again. At least I look like a girl now, I thought with a little laugh. 

When I was done, I leaned against the hard rock and wrapped my arms around it, pretending it was Ji Won.

Then I heard a voice yelling out my name. Mina! I recognized the voice. Ji Won. I smiled, knowing at least he,ll be the last person I,ll see before I go. 

Ji Won looked around the beach and saw a figure in a white dress. Mina,, he thought as he ran towards her. It was Mina. He lifted her into his arms and onto his lap as he sat down on the rocks. Mina,, he whispered to her and kissed her on the neck and face. Tears began to fall down his face. 

All of my energy seemed to have been drained as I forced myself to open my eyes. My face felt wet but it wasn,t from my tears and it wasn,t raining either. My vision was kind of blurred and I couldn,t see Ji Won too well.