Chapter 9

THIS :)

Short ONLY.

---------------------------------

Back at home I was so excited I couldn't sleep.

I know I was still young to be thinking about marriage but I know Ji Won is the only guy for me.

I held my teddy bear close as thoughts of Ji Won drifted me 

to sleep. 

It was midnight now.

Ji Won snuck out of his house quietly without making a noise.

He carried his backpack full of money on his back.

He planned to go to Mina's house to grab her and leave.

Then it would be just him, Mina, and Sung Hoon leaving together.

He was almost to Mina's house when he realized that he was being followed. 

It was his uncle's men.

They came to get rid of him.

Ji Won was smart. He knew the streets too well. He made it through the alley and those men end up losing him.

But when Ji Won reached Mina's house, about 10 men had surrounded her house. 

They all saw him approaching.

Ji Won began to run as they chased him. He made it to the dock. He saw Sung Hoon on the boat. 

"Hyung! Hurry! The boat is leaving!" 

Ji Won threw his bag onto the boat first and made a high jump. He landed safely onto the boat. His uncle's men couldn't chase him anymore.

Ji Won and Sung Hoon started cheering until Ji Won realized  what was missing. Mina. He had left her. Ji Won fell to his knees. 

"What's wrong?" asked Sung Hoon. 

"Mina! We left her! We have to go back!" yelled Ji Won. 

Sung Hoon opened his mouth in shock because he just realized it too. 

Then he shook his head sadly.

"We can't. If we go back, we'll just get killed and we'll be putting Mina's life in danger too." 

Ji Won moved away from Sung Hoon, knowing that the darkness will cover his face. And for the first time in his life, Ji Won cried. 

-----------------------

Short only.

Told ya.