Chapter 1

I walk through the lobby of the hotel pulling my large pink and white polka dot suitcase behind me, towards the reception desk. As I got to the desk I stood behind a old couple who were waiting to check-in, they were flirting, joking,laughing together the best thing was they were so happy, they looked as if they had been together for years, every girls dream. They walked towards a lady at the desk, the man put his arm around her waist as they walked, doesn't every girl want that. I looked at my suitcase beside me and the thought brought a small smile to my face. I looked up to see a man at the desk was free, I walked towards him and put my passport and booking confirmation on the desk in front of him.

"Welcome to the Bearberry Hotel" He said as he took my passport and booking confirmation of the desk in front of him. "How are you?"

"I'm OK thanks, how about you?" I said looking at his face for the first time. He had dark hair, dark eyes, multiple tattoos, and tanned skin. He was dark, handsome and looked good in a suite.

"Well im much better now you are here" he said winking at me. This made my cheeks rush with warmth and redness. "Here is your room key card to the penthouse suite, top floor, I'll see you around"

I thanked him, took the key card and walked towards the elevator. I waited until the doors opened and a group of 5 boys stepped out. They were all around 20 and looked really hot. Avoiding eye contact I swiftly moved in and pressed the top floor button and the doors closed. The elevator was quick and before i knew it i walking walking around the corridors looking for my room, it was at the end opposite the to where the elevator was, that's just great but it was the best room available, i cant complain, it is daddy's hotel after all

I put the card in the scanner and the door clicked open, I pushed the door open with my back pulling my suitcase behind me. The place was massive! It had a large lounge, 2 massive en-suite bedrooms, another large bathroom, and a small kitchen area.

I put my suite case in the largest bedroom of the and go through into the lounge and drop onto the couch. I pulled out my phone and called my Mum. The phone kept ringing and ringing until I heard a voice on the other end.

"Hello Darling, how is it in New York?" my mum chirped down the phone

"Hey Mum, Its really nice here! The penthouse suite is amazing! How are you and daddy?" I asked whilst walking into my bedroom for the next 6 weeks.

"Me and your father are fine. Seen any cute boys?" She laughed down the phone.

"Mother no! I'm only Just 18 I have ages to meet a boy!" I replied in shock. My mother never asked about boys, she wasn't like that, she cared purely about money and my education.

"I know its unlike me to be interested" it is like she could read my mind "but your a big girl now, you might start wanting to date, it would be good for you!" she said.

"I'm honestly fine mummy, anyway I'm here for daddy's work not boys" I stated

"Sure whatever you say, I have to get going now, your father has a meeting." She said

"Okay bye mummy" I quietly spoke

"Bye" she said whilst hanging up the phone.

I put my phone on the bedside table and opened my case. I took out my suites and hung them up neatly. Then my jeans and T-shirts and finally my party dresses. As much as I was here for work to promote daddy's campaign, I still wanted to go out. I got all my shoes out and lined them up neatly. Then I got my make up out and put it on the dresser and grabbed my wash kit and put it in the bathroom.

On the way to the lounge, I grabbed my pyjamas and changed, I chose a blanket and wrapped it round me as I sat on the couch, I turned on the TV and started to watch a film, until I fell asleep.