Chapter 2

Hey Guys,

I will try updating more often when I can, sorry for the late post! Leave comments with ideas and keep voting :)

http://www.polyvore.com/orange_lilies_day/set?id=102978333 is the link to her chosen outfit :)

Thank you

_ellabaker

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up sun shining bright through the windows, i checked my phone it was 7:00 am in new york and 11:00 back in the UK. Mummy and Daddy would be working so i didnt bother ringing. I sat up on the couch and scrolled through my twitter feed and nothing stood out so i put my phone down and went to have a shower. After I got out, I chose to wear a red bodycon dress, with a black blazer, black heels. I chose some cute earrings, did my makeup and painted my nails red. I put my long natural blonde hair into a fishtail braid to the left side of my head. I grabbed a black bag out of my collection of 30 designer bags, courtesy of daddy, and transferred my purse, room key card, makeup, tissues and diary into my chosen bag. I grabbed my phone from where i left it and walked out the bedroom through the living room to the door, I opened the door and walked out into the hall closing it closely behind me.

I walked down the long corridor towards the elevator and pressed the button, I waited for the elavator doors to open when a man in a suite walked past and stood next to me, I looked him and smiled. The doors opened and out came the same group of 5 boys step out past me. They all walked passed staring at me, A blonde one winked at me and another smirked, i ignored them and watched as they walked down the corridor and went into the door of the room next door. I stepped in the mirrored elavator after the man. He was about 20 also but seemed more mature. He was dressed in a dark suite, dark shiny shoes and had a breif case in hand. How i managed to fit all the stuff i needed to run a buisness in my hand bag was beyond me!

I was in lobby before I knew It, and I saw the reception guy from the day before and gave him a small wave and smiled, he waved back returning the smile. This made butterlfies in my stumouch but i ignored it and walked past the old man on the door and he greeted me. I walked out onto the street and got in the limo daddy had got for me.I loved the Limo it was nice but it was never something I could ever get used to it. It had black leather seats, tinted windows and blue LED lights bordering them, it was nice but tacky, not glamorous at all. I liked looking glamorous , it looked like you meant business.

I grew up in London, daddy bought me everything i wanted to keep peace, he loved me but he didn't often show it, he didn't know how. His idea of love was materials, gifts not hugs or cards. He carried on spoiling me but I earn it by doing jobs in his company, running centres, the reason I was in New York.

I left the Limo after a short journey to a complex office block. It was all glass and marble. It was me, It was glamorous. I walked in and saw the very same man from the elevator earlier waiting for me in the lobby, he was my second in command, this business is getting better by the minute. I walked to him and smiled.

"Hey, Im Alexis, I guess I'm the boss around here" I said putting out my hand. He took it and shook it.

"Im Ben, nice to meet you" he smiled revealing his pearl white teeth that complimented his sparkling blue eyes. His chiseled jaw was covered in light stubble which was perfect on him. He was perfect.

"Your office is on the top floor, ill show you the way" he said pulling me from my thoughts. I followed him to the elevator. I waited for the elavator doors to open when Levi walked next to me and stood there patiently. The doors opened andI stepped in the mirrored elavator after him, It was just like earlier that morning.