Chapter 3

"And here we are" He said passing me a card. I read it. Benjamin Talic. Events Manager followed by his number. "call me if you need anything" he winked at me and walked away.

I opened the frosted glass door to see a massive office, It had a black glass desk with a Mac on it and white leather chair behind it, on one side of the room. On the other side a black flower print 3 seat sofa facing the wall which has a 50" Smart 3D TV on. It was so modern. I could tailor it to my style easily with cushions and blinds as dad owned the building and he wouldn't mind. I ran over to the white chair, through my bag on the floor next to the desk and jumped onto the chair. Something about office chairs excited me. As I turned my new mac on my iPhone 5s started ringing.

"Hello?" I said into my phone

"Hello angel, how are things at your new office? Ben told me you had settled in!" Dad told me.

"Hello Daddy, Everything really nice, would you mind if I added a bit of colour do you?" i asked knowing full well he will say yes.

"Yes that's fine sweetie, I'll let you get on with work, speak to you tomorrow yes?" He asked.

"Yeh, I love you" I said as i hung up.

I put my phone on my desk, and it hit me. I have a office of my own. I picked my phone up again, I called an interior designer who was going to organise everything.

The office phone rang this time. It seemed everyone wanted to talk to me today. I don't even know where to start or what im meant to be doing in the business yet.

"Alexis speaking" I spoke into the receiver. As I waited for a reply i went on the internet to check out some things for my office.

"Hello ma'am, Its Jamie from BearBerry Hotel reception, i signed you in yesterday" the guy phoning said and i instantly recognised his voice.

"Oh hello! can I help you?" I said politely whilst looking at pillows on the Cath Kidston website.

"We have a parcel thats been delivered for you on recorded delivery, would you like us to sign for it?" I don't remember having ordered anything.

"Sure, can you get someone to drop it of to my work please, the address should be in my booking stuff?" I said hoping i wouldn't have to leave the office as I had only been here 10 minutes and I was stressing out already.

"Yeh, im finishing off now I could drop it off if you like?"

"Yes please, say I said that you could bring it up also! Thanks by the way, I have to go the decorator just got here bye" I lied

"Bye"

I had so much of the business to organise. This branch had one events manager and that was Ben because he transferred from the London branch. i had to recruit 15 news organisers, some sectaries and don't get me started on the actual events them selves. I had to hold meetings, do training and plan events my self. The stress!

I closed the Cath Kidston website and started designing the website for this group. Luckily I only had to add a new section to the already existing website that it took me months to make for the business as a whole. I then has to publish Job vacancy's everywhere. 2 Hours later i had done everything I needed to and was wondering where this Jamie was.