chapter 6

Few months later

Everything has been going on smoothly,since I took over the company.
Mabel and I had become very close,sometimes I ask myself what was behind the reason for them to be hateful towards me.
Even Pam is now very very nice to me,life was now very peaceful and I find myself loving every bit of it.

Few weeks ago, mabel suggested that we go on vacation,i agreed immediately since I had never been to one with before,when my dad was alive they always went on vacation to different places, I was unlucky because Pam then would make up story and convince my dad not to let me go,and that worked but my dad would always stay with me at hone during Pam and mabel vacations.

Now am in my room packing for the one week trip to Paris, I had allowed mabel to do the picking because I was busy with meetings, I loved Paris so I didn't question her choice.

Few minutes later I was done with packing, I didn't pack much because it was just one week, I only packed what I needed and making sure not to leave the letter with my initials crested on it, I always took it everywhere with me intending to read it, but have never had the chance to, and now on this trip I will finally have the chance to read and know what my dad had wanted just me to know about.

I went downstairs with my luggage to the sitting room to wait for mabel and Pam, after few minutes, I heard them coming down, behind were the servants carrying their bags, I just rolled my eyes at the many bags they were carrying. About 10bags, I mean it was just one week, I was stunned to say the least, I was force out of my safety to ask,

" wow mabel it's just one week, we ain't going for six month, why so many bags" I asked pointing to the bags on the floor

" Oh well you never know " mabel said flashing me her perfect smiling with white shining teeth, before dragging out the door, our luggage were already in the car now.

We all got into the car the driver taking us  to where our family private jet was, I was really excited throughout ride because mabel and Pam kept telling exciting stories of their last vacation they had in Greece.

I wanted to create my own memory, and I could not wait to start.

We got to the takeoff site and I  got settled in comfortably. The flight was going to last for 8 hours.

I dozed off to sleep after eating the food the attendant serve dreaming of the fun I was going to have.

I was pulled out of sleep when I felt someone shaking lightly " gemma wake up" the voice  sounded like mabel 's

I opened my eyes slowly I sat up yawning before stretching,i looked over at mabel who stood beside me, seeing I was awake now, she went back to her seat

" put on your seat belt, we are landing soon " she told me. Wow I didn't know I slept through out the whole trip, I looked over at Pam she was already belted up. I quickly fastened my belt when I heard the pilot announced it again.

Paris was a very beautiful place ,i looked out the windows when we were going to the hotel, we got to the hotel well- five star hotel, Pam had done the booking already.

We got inside the hotel, went up to my room, Pam booked a separate suite for me, while she and mabel had their suite.

My suite was very beautiful and very extravagant. The bed was massive, I walked over to the balcony, that just took my breath away, it was just an amazing view.

I quickly got settled in, I took a nice relaxing bath , after that I dressed up to go meet ram and mabel for sinner at the hotel restaurant.

Knocking on their door once, Pam came to open the door, she was looking good,i went inside the room.