chapter 11

GEMMA POV

Everything was going well , i had not still been able to get my memory back ,.but i could not help to fell strange whenever i touch the necklace , Xavier gave me , .

He said it was among the things that was with me when he saw me , and it was around my neck.

I was looking at the things now that he gave me , i came across a letter with initial GW . i stared at it for a long time .

I tried remembering something.... anything , but all i felt was a banging headache , i heard a knock on my door , i quickly put away the things in the drawer in my closet and came out into my bedroom . it was Xavier .

" hi.. am sorry ..you didn't answer" i smiled at him calmly , i didn't mind after all it was his house . he strode slowly towards me .

" oh no problem Xavier ,i mean its your house , you have right to enter " he looked at me strangely .

" no no no , it may be my house but you are a guest , any way am still sorry for entering with an answer"

I moved to sit on my bed ad he took the seat opposite my bed , i waited for him to say something , because it was getting awkwardly quiet , i crossed my legs and pinching my palm .

He was staring at me now in a way i didn't understand, as if he had something big to tell me.

Every since Selene had been giving advice on how to really keep my feeling in check, i never let my guard down again.

Yep meaning i had my uncontrollable heating cheeks in check.

" uhm... i don't know how to ask you this know i have not be around all this while , i had been cut up with work..."

i was stunned .. i mean why was he explaining .. i was feeling really awkward now .

"Ah ...You don't have to explain anything, Xavier, am not complaining "i said raising my hands up in a surrender way he chuckled at this .... Wow that sounded so sexy ...... get hold of yourself now gemma, i told my self.

" i know you are not complaining , i mean you are my guest and i should have made effort anyway i can to help you gain your memory back , i want you to come with me to my mother annual charity ball"

I looked at him for like staright2 sec... Wait he wanted me to go with him to with him to his mum..

"Gemma ... hello" he waved his hand in front of me, wow i was so deep in thought i didn't hear him. I shake my head and faced him.

"You want me to go with you, why?" i looked at his facial expression; it was like he was fighting with himself.

"i want you to come with me , i felt it will be good for you to leave the house and still see the city a little" he explained .

I processed this into my head, really thoughtful of him too...

"Ok i will go, but i have to ask "

"What ask anything "

"What about your girlfriend, i mean will she be ok with me been your date "

I waited for him to reply, but je just stared at me as if i had two head ...1...2..

I was stunned at his reaction i mean he just cracked up laughing after staring at me , i felt i said something stupid , so i frowned , he looked up at me and saw my face he stopped immediately.

"Oh am sorry gemma , please don't be upset , i don't have a girlfriend " he said

I looked at him .. but why , i mean he is a sexy looking Greek god like man .. i am sure he is messing with me now .

" ok if you say so Xavier , i will accompany you , so when are we leaving "

" thank you so much gemma , we leave tomorrow" i held my breath at that new information ,... so soon

" ok , i will get tell Selene to prepare " i told him , he nodded , giving me a small smile and left my room.

I fell back to my bed , wow how i am going to get through this , i mean meeting the mum, i know i was not anything to him but , i was nervous .

Just on cue, Selene entered my room. i got up from the bed , we went into my closet , which i forgot to say that , Xavier has stocked with cloths , i was really glad for him , because he was so nice to me .

Telling Selene everything that happened, she was excited for me, i could tell by the way she was really jumping excitedly and picking out cloths.

She told me not to worry about anything, because she said Xavier mum was a nice woman, i shrugged the nervous feeling off.

Am really sorry for the long time i took to update,

This chapter is short please bear

Enjoy reading, and don't forget to vote and comment

Thank you guys

Love