Chapter 6

"What happened?", Ollie asked me backing out after I got situated in the car.

"I told him about his side b*tch and I told him I was pregnant and then I left. I said I'm done with him"

"Good. You wanna eat before we go to the house?"

"Are you pregnant cause I swear you always eating", I said laughing.

"Yeah I have diabetes so I have to keep food in my stomach"

"Oh I really didn't mean to..."

"Let me not play like that", she said laughing. "I just like to eat", she said still laughing.

We talked and laughed all the way to her apartment. When we got there I definitely didn't expect for it to be big but it was huge. She had 3 huge bedrooms I mean this place was humongous for it to be an apartment. When you first come in it's the kitchen, living room and diving room and the master bedroom. Then theirs the upstairs and its two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom (bedrooms connect to the bathroom). The bedrooms were fully furnished and it was flat screen tvs in there too, I was so shocked.

"Is it enough room for you?", she asked me when I came back downstairs.

"Girl it's more than enough room. Are you sure this is an apartment?", I asked pointing towards upstairs making her chuckle.

"Yeah it is. Oh yeah do you want to get your car?"

"Yes I have to get my car, me living here is already enough I don't want to keep bothering you about taking me places"

"Girl that is no problem at all but I don't want us to both have to be somewhere and one of us can't go"

"Yeah I got you", we left to go back to the h*llhole I had to call home.

"I have to go to pick up my mom and take her somewhere but here's the key to the house and I'll meet you back there", she said giving me her key after I stepped out the car.

"Okay I'll see you later", she drove off and I went to the front door. I opened the door to get my keys and Twan was sitting on the couch crying like a baby. I rolled my eyes and went to the bedroom for my keys.

"Baby don't leave me please. I'm sorry I just want to be here for you and my seed. Please give me another chance?"

"How many times have I heard you say that? You always chase after me but it was probably in your best interest to leave me alone and let me be in the first place. Then I wouldn't be pregnant right now and I wouldn't have an abusive boyfriend"

"I'm sorry baby it was some drugs I was taking"

"You shouldn't have been taking drugs then. I'm not staying here. I won't put you on child support or anything because I really don't want anything to do with you and that'll only keep you but I won't keep you away from your child. Besides this is what you and Veronica wanted right?"

"I didn't think you would get pregnant though. I'm not gone lie yes we planned that but I want to be here for you and my seed"

"I would never keep you from your baby so I'll tell you about my doctors appointments and you. An be there in the delivery too, and we'll see after their born on how we're going to coparent because I don't want them to be outside for at least 4 months after their born"

"But it would be easier if you were here though"

"No. I just came to get my keys anyway. Call Veronica and be with her. You cheated on me, and that's the last everything I can't deal. I'm not going to stay with you when I don't want to be, you a using me, I'm pregnant, and you got some crazy a** b*tch slowly taking my place. Let her deal with all yo bullsh*t cause I'm free", I left out the house to my car and I drove to get something to eat. I ate at Luby's and then I went back to the apartment. I ate and unpacked my stuff, my phone was almost dead so I put it on the charger and saw I had 65 missed calls from Twan.