Chapter 3

"Toya where are my other football cleats?", I looked at the time and it was 8 in the morning. The game start at 3 and this boy running around the room looking for some d*mn football shoes while I'm sleep.

"They're on the top of your closet in the box"

"I already looked there they not in there"

"Did you leave them in your locker or in the car?"

"No I brought them in"

"In the bathroom?"

"No they not in there"

I looked at him and he had his pants on, his jersey and he had his shoulder pads and helmet in his hand.

"I know you did not wake me up looking for something you have on"

"What?", he looked down and saw he had them on. "Oh my bad baby I'm just nervous cause if we loose this game we don't go to playoffs"

"I know baby calm down you'll be fine. Just be careful out there and don't hurt yourself or let somebody else hurt you"

"Aight, I'll see you later and can you sit in the box like all the other football girlfriends do?"

"No I'm gone be on the field today, I talked to coach and he said I can come out with y'all"

"Aight I see you future baby mama. I'll holla at you later"

"Okay and don't forget anything"

"I'm not", he kissed me and then he left. I got out my clothes for the game and saw he left his phone when I walked to the bathroom. It started ringing and I saw some female with no clothes on pop up on his screen. I unlocked his phone and aw they've been texting each other for about a month now. She sent him so many pictures of herself and they would meet yo at her house. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad right about now. I was about to change and then my phone started ringing.

PHONE CALL:
Me: "Hello"

??: "Hey Toya it's Olie what you doing right now girl?"

Me: "Just about to get in the shower and dressed to go to the games later on"

Olie: "Oh okay well you wanna meet up for lunch before the game?"

Me: "Sure where at?"

Olie: "Umm Lady's Place, I heard it's one of the best restaurants in San Diego"

Me: "Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes"

Olie: "Alright see you then. Bye"

Me: "Bye"

END OF PHONE CALL

I got in the shower and I put on some dark blue jean shorts, a cute purple top since that was their color and I put on some sandals. I didn't put on make-up just some lipgloss and I left. Me and Olie pulled up st the same time and we ate lunch. When we finished we drove to the stadium.

"Toya!", I turned around and saw Coach B calling me.

"Hey coach"

"Hey girl. Listen we about to go out and I need you to talk to your dude he's really acting out right now"

"Okay where is he right now?"

"F*ck that sh*t man. I'm not playing then. I don't get down like that and he ain't finna put his hands down there either. I'll fight everybody before I let that happen", we turned around and saw Twan kicking stuff and yelling at the other coach pushing him out the locker room.

"That answer your question?", coach walked off and back into the locker room while the other coach was trying to calm Twan down.

"I got it coach Washington", I said moving his arm from Twan.

"Man be careful he's going crazy right now", he let him go and walked back into the locker room.

"Man T I don't wanna hear it right now"

"I'm not finna calm you down anyway. I came here to give you your phone. Oh and that b*tch you been talking to, you can have her cause I'm gone. Don't look for me, don't come after me or nothing. If you didn't want me, all you had to do was say so. I've made enough dumb choices in my past and a lot of things have happened to me being being cheated on and messed around on isn't one of those things. Bye Twan", he quickly went from mad to sympathetic. He tried grabbing my hand but I snatched it away from him and walked off.

"LaToya wait. Let me explain"

"You are not Kevin Hart talking about let me explain. I'll have my stuff out the house by the time you back from the party. You can go back to yo little temper tantrum you was just having now"

"Baby please, I'm only talking to her like that to get where I need to go. She's one of the directors for the Saints. After I graduate I can go straight to the pros. She have a little thing for me so I'm just messing with her so I can get the job. Baby please don't leave me I need you"

"No I don't care. There's other ways to get what you want like the right thing. If you have to do that much to get a d*mn job then you don't need it. Believe me"

"Okay baby I'm sorry. Just please don't leave", he said grabbing my arm.

"If this ever happen again I'm done"

"Thank-you baby", he kissed my forehead and started smiling super hard.

"Now what's the problem?"

"We just found out Kelvin is gay"

"Really? Everybody knew he was gay, well I knew he was. Stop tripping, after this game you don't need him because he's just an alternate. Rodney is going to be back after this game so just deal with it.

"You don't know what it's like to have a man holding yo balls though"

"And I don't wanna know what that's like. But suck it up and put all that anger out on the field please"

"Alright baby mama", I just chuckled, gave him a kiss and walked to the front.

They came out after the long game of me screaming my head off, bugs all around me and me fighting my sleep they won 67-13. They had interviews afterwards and like 2 hours after the game we left. I knew he wanted me to go to the after party but I was to tired to go.

"Come on girl get in the shower we finna go"

"I'm tired and I just want to rest"

"You a loser"

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. Don't be stupid"

He kissed me and then he left, I went to bed but I woke up when I heard Twan's voice and crashing in the living room. I got up and he was drunk holding a gun.

"Oh my gosh Twan what is wrong with you? Where did you get a gun from?"

"Haas the boooaaard heard about my litttttlle temper problem and they found steroids and weeeeeedd in my car so they suspended me from the teaaaaammmm. My agent got me to just be suspended but they wanted to kick me off...permanently", he hiccuped and then continue talking. "Seeeeee Kiara is a good agent. Annnnddd they not telling the schooool so I woooony beeee kicked off of cammmmpusss. Baby football is my life", he hiccuped again and walked closer almost about to fall because he's so drunk. "And there's no use of me living if I can't playyyy it right?", he out the gun up to his head and I screamed racing over to him...

*POW