Close Call || MariChat

Chat Noir was looking around the whole city for the Akumatized villain. Where could that villain possibly be and where in the hell is Ladybug?

"Oh, Adrien!" Those two cooed words caught his attention. Oh no, he thought, seeing that the villain was holding Marinette by one arm over the Eiffel Tower.

"Adrien, if you don't come here and give me your expensive charm bracelet, I'm going to count to three and let this innocent girl go!" The villain called from the tower. "One.."

I don't think I'm going to make it! Chat traveled with his baton as fast as he could. "Two.." He could hear the villain counting down until Marinette's doom. Only a few feet away..

"Three." The villain let go of Marinette's arm and she dropped from the Eiffel Tower. The bluenette, frantically looking around, saw Chat and waved for help. "Chat, help!"

Chat clearly saw Marinette falling and rushed towards her. He was so close, just only if he could have more time. By the time he was almost there, she was only ten feet off the ground. He dived in and caught her, skidding through the grass to a complete stop.

Marinette slowly got out of Chat's shaky arms. She looked down at him and gasped. Wounds covered his face and neck, but most of them weren't bleeding.

"Chat, you took such a fall.." She murmured, kneeling down beside him. "I'm sorry, you didn't have to save me you know.."

"No I had to d-do it.." Chat's voice was now hoarse. "I didn't want you to die. You're too special to die, P-Princess.."

"Oh, Chat.. Here, let me help you up, Kitty." Marinette grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her. "There you should be—" Chat fell on top of her and their lips collided together.

"Oh!" Marinette was shocked to see that Chat was kissing her and that she was even kissing him back. Does he really love me that much? She closed her eyes and followed through with the kiss.

Once they pulled away, Chat had a slight smile on his face. Marinette smiled a bright, but a pitiful smile in return.

"Why did you kiss me, Chat? I'm not upset or anything. It's just, I thought you loved Ladybug more than me." She sat in his lap, blushing.

"You two magnificent ladies are hard to choose between. You both are so amazing and talented, Princess." Chat started regaining his voice back and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you, Chat." Marinette hugged him as he returned the hug back to the bluenette.

"You're welcome, Purrfect Purrincess."