Marinette Le Artist || MariChat

Adrien stood in Marinette's room watching her paint. She mainly painted exquisite cats and beautiful flowers, but sometimes there could be exceptions. He smirked and decided what he should do. The blond haired boy transformed into Chat Noir and stood in front of Marinette's painting.

"Hey, could you paint a picture of me, Purrincess?" Chat asked, with a smirk still plastered onto his face. Without Marinette noticing the smirk, she simply nodded agreeing to Chat.

Chat slowly zipped down his suit until it reached his abs. "Ready, Mari." She looked up and blushed a deep reddish color.

"C-Chat, you know I'm not able to paint you like that." She stammered a bit, but he grabbed and pulled the blushing bluenette to his chest.

"Would you like to face the wrath of my kisses then?" He smirked again, pulling his zipper down lower. Marinette didn't know what decision to make.

"The more time you waste, the lower my zipper goes." Chat carelessly rolled his eyes, pulling down his zipper to the hem of his boxers, so that way Marinette was now a blushing mess.

"Well, there's no point in painting you." She shook her head and giggled, but looked away from the male hero, making sure not to look flustered. Chat quickly pulled her to his lips, with the bluenette caught off guard.

"Purrincess, I love the way you love me, you know that?" He murmured while kissing down her neck as Marinette nodded.

"You can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, but I love you for everything you do." She murmured back while tilting her head back, letting him take over.

"That's my Purrincess." Chat purred and kissed her more. Marinette then heard an alarm clock going off, forgetting she had an art class to attend, she turned to him with a sad smile.

"Sorry, Chat. We can finish up later." Marinette kissed him on the cheek. "Gotta go to my art lesson. See you later, Kitten."

Chat starred out the window after she left. How can one be so perfect and beautiful? He thought to himself. If I was her, I'd consider myself lucky.

——————————
Three hours later..

Marinette opened up her trap door to her room. She looked around and giggled as Chat was reading one of her art books on Human Anatomy. He looked up and smiled to see Marinette once again.

"Hello, Princess." Chat kissed her on the cheek as Marinette suddenly became flustered.

Cute as always when she blushes, Chat thought, blushing too. "How did it go?"

"Purrfect." Marinette winked to Chat as he blushed a darker shade of red. "I wish you could have been there though."

"Yeah, it would probably have gotten a little.. steamy." Chat winked back.

Marinette lightly nudged him, but then pushed him away, becoming more red. "Chat— Adrien Agreste!"

Chat chuckled, but was caught off guard as his Miraculous beeped. "I'm afraid that's my cue that I have to go, Purrincess."

She sighed and hugged him. "Well, goodnight then."

"Night, Purrincess. Sleep tight. Don't let any boys or other cats bite." Chat lifted her into her bed and kissed her on her forehead.

She smiled at her boyfriend. "Don't worry, Chat. I'll have you to protect me,"

Marinette couldn't help but pause and smile again. "Always."