Binded

EunJung

“School? Classes?” I really wish I cared hard enough, but I don’t think I have time for school and classes”

I stepped off the school yard grass and started to stroll across the entrance parking lot making my way toward the school gates. The crunching sound of my boots stepping on the pavement is the only sound you can hear. I reached the gate only to confirm what I already knew; the front gates were tightly secured by a lock enchanted with guard spell.

“Fucking amateur, I can outsmart this entire school in my sleep” I snidely laughed at this schools pathetic excuse for authority. “I hope you forgive me for the sin I am about to commit, Mr. Dean” I took about ten steps to the right of the lock, I positioned myself facing the gate with my hands wrapped tightly around a bar each. That’s two bar total for you dumbasses. Putting all my strength into my hands, crouched, and flung myself about 10 feet over the gate, landing on the other side with a sickening crunch as the heel of my boots broke through the concrete. Oops.

I turned around to find the school gardener staring at me, wide eyes showing his disbelief. Ugh seem people have no kind of resect.

“Umm excuse me Mr. Plant Babysitter” I yelled to him from cross the yard. He stood up straight, looked around and pointed to himself, I smile and nodded. “Come hither to me” I called him over. He hesitated foe a second then came jogging like a little puppy he is to me. He reached me and anxiously waited for whatever it was I had to say. I walked up to the gate  that served as a barrier between us, leaned as close as possible to him as I could, and whispered in his ear.

“Curiosity killed the cat” was all he heard before I blew my breath into his eyes. His froze for a second before he dropped to his knee and started to cry all the while mumbling “what did you do”. I yawned and rolled my eyes as I strutted away from babysitter in my most sexy way, leaving him behind scared, alone ,incapacitated and oh yeah….blind.

The walk from the Hell house School to plaza took about ten minutes in total. I headed toward my favorite little coffee shop that’s next door to some weirdo gothic hot topic wannabe store for witness. Just stupid. Right when I walked through the door the barista nods at me knowingly because he already know mu reason for being here. A steaming hot mocha frappe with white chocolate chips and whip cream. I sit in my visual seat in the far right corner of the café facing the window and decided to file, no sharpen, my fingernails. Eventually the barista brings me my drink, but then he approached me he decided to challenge my authority.

“Are you actually going to pay today or are you lattaing and dashing” he laughed as he carefully placed my latte in front of me. I placed my nail filer down the table, leaned back in my chair glaring at hi in pure disgust. I scoffed.

“Do I give off the vibe of being some lowlife bum to you?” 

He was taken aback “Um no it’s just if you buy something-“

            “Shut up!!” I interrupted “Don’t back sass me little boy I am not your friend or your mother” he closed his mouth instantly “Because I will put you I your place and treat you like the rotten vermin that you portray yourself to be! How dare you argue with me over petty cash! The total is only like what 20$, what are you going to do with that huh? Pay your tuition, buy a car or a pair new underwear to reimburse the ones you probably just soiled yourself in” By this tie the entire restaurant was at our attention, including the boss wouldn’t dare to intervene. I turned my attention back to the barista.

“You’re pathetic! Arguing over 20 bucks that isn’t even yours you THIEF!! Now go back to your statin and if you ever test me again, I will rip your intestines out and feed them to my father. Trust me he will enjoy every bite of it! You want me to pay for that?!?!