Taeyeon Pre-Chapter Introduction

The ground was still moist from the morning dew as I sat beneath a large willow tree, taking in this stunning scenery before me. The forest was at the height of its beauty this time of day, early morning the sun still slowly rising. All the leaves abandoned on the forest floor to decay in peace, the large hanging trees and the stillness of everything around me really had a calming effect on my soul. I summoned up a slight wind to envelope me with all that became encased within the winds. I could see shadowed beings running from behind their hiding spots; separating their grisly bodies from one tree and emerging themselves into another. The multitude of dark disturbance gave the illusion of one being teleporting itself before your eyes as if to leave you stunned and confused. I closed my eyes hearing every little sound from the leaves and debris flying around me to the howls, screams and footsteps of the beings scattered about. I could live and die within this bliss without ever feeling like I missed out on life, because this is my life and the food to my soul.

Time eventually passes without me knowing where it really left off to. By this time I was lying on the ground making angels with dirt and the dead of the earth. I brunt myself onto my feet my pants damp with dew and covered with earth that’s plastered to my pants like a nature mosaic. I walked through the woods toward my tree house, in the dim light I could just about make out others who were going about their day, some to work, some to school, and others to the swamp and so forth so on. I finally made it to my house at the edge of the forest. Like the other tree houses, my house was inside of a Humongous Oak tree. I could tell by the orange that shown through the tree that someone in my house was awake. Other tree houses around me where a variety of dark and light as others started their days and others still slept in peace. I took off my shoes before I entered and placed them on the shoe mat at the foot of the door inside. The smell of breakfast was coming from the kitchen, but I wasn’t really in the mood for a big breakfast so I scurried myself upstairs to get dressed.

Upon entering my bathroom and looking at my reflection in the mirror, I noticed all the leaves and debris that was entangled within my hair. I laughed at myself because for every time I spent my morning becoming one with nature, it always surprised me how ridiculous I always end up looking when all was said and done. I took off all of my clothes placing them inside of my dirty clothes hamper and took a nice long steaming hot shower. As I showered I played out how my day was hopefully going to go and in the end it was all the same depressing.  I had no plans outside of school which really gave me no kind of determination to want to be at school. Why go to the Villas if I had no one to go with? I didn’t want to go only to watch other people chat and socialize, I rather pass on that. Maybe I can head to an arcade or go to a movie or something. You would think being a senior meant that I was to live my last year like a celebrity but so far all I’ve managed to do was create a list of ways that school could possibly be the death of me. And don’t forget that I don’t even have a boyfriend; I swear I’m too young to be an old hag.

After I was done I blow dried my light brown hair. Recently I had gotten red streaks in my hair in the hopes that I could catch someone’s attention. I recently read in a magazine that sometimes all it takes to be a new improved you is a makeover but then again the person who wrote the article is a world renowned model so I guess the jokes on me. My outfit for today was simple yet chic; I went with black and white. I wore my mandatory black vest and skirt but I wore a black and white trimmed casual shirt underneath. I wore diamond studs in my ear and variety of rings on my fingers varying in all colors. I had a black watch on my left arm and an array of colorful bangles on my other hand. My shoes were black and white but recently I gave my shoes a small dose of art, so technically my shoes are black, white, pink, green, yellow, blue, and orange. I finished everything off with a white cap; like I said simple yet chic. I checked myself in my full length mirror and gave a nod of approval at how neat, pressed, and well me I was.