Moving In

• Dedicated to Cory Monteith and Lea Michele

Cory's POV:

So here it is a week after my return from Vancouver, I'm finally moving into Lea's house, and I couldn't be more excited. It's just one more step closer to my big surprise for her. As I grab boxes from the back of my Range Rover I think to myself, "I cant wait to see the look on her face when I give her the "big suprise" I have for her." While I was up in Vancouver I bought a ring, and I'm planning on proposing. At this point we have been dating for almost a year and a half, and I know she is the one.

As Lea and I unload the last few things from the back of my car, I can't help but feel the need to drop everything and just wrap her in my arms and kiss her like there is no tomorrow, because I love her so much.

Once we get into the house and set down the boxes we take a break and sit on the couch. I start to stroke her hair, and she cuddles up to me.

As I wrap my arms around her she says, "I love you so much, Cory!"

"I love you more." I replied.

She really is the love of my life and I feel so blessed to have her.

Lea's POV:

OH MY GOD!!! I'm so excited, Cory is moving in today and I cant wait for him to be offically moved in. We both drove over to his house, early this morning, and packed the rest of the things remaining inside, then we put them all in the back of his Range Rover. When we got back and started unloading things I could tell he was excited too. He kept smiling at me with his handsome half smile and I just melted everytime. He has been mine for a year and a half and I think that this year is the year...the year that I am going to be one step closer to being, Mrs. Monteith.

We eventually get to unloading the last few boxes, and he looks over at me and smiles at me. I stare into his light brown eyes, and I just feel so loved. We get inside and plop down on the couch. Cory starts to stroke my hair and he wraps his arms around me, he really is my prince charming.

I lay my head on his chest and I say, "I love you so much."

When he replies with, "I love you more." I just feel like I'm in a fairytale.

He can make me fall for him even more each day.