Pregnant??

1 1/2 months after Jamaica trip

Lea's POV

I woke up this morning feeling like I had to vomit. I hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, I reached the toilet just in time. Up it came. The sound is so loud, I am praying I dont wake Cory up. I dont want him to see me like this. Managing to stop for a minute I check my calendar, I'm late, I was due to get my period 2 days ago. "Could this be what I think it is?" I thought. Just then I felt sick again, I ran to the toilet and began to think about what happened in Jamaica.

Cory's POV

I wake up to the sound of what sounds like vomiting. I walk into the bathroom to see Lea kneeling on the floor with her head over the toilet, puking. Rushing over to her, I kneel behind her and begin to rub her back. "Cory?" she asks. "Yes?" "Did you use protection those few nights in Jamaica?" "Crap! I was so caught up in what we were doing, I forgot to use a condom!" I thought to myself. I answered her with a frantic tone, "I forgot, I'm sorry. I was just so wrapped up in what we were doing and I.." She cut me off, "Cory it's ok I'm just trying to figure out if I might be pregnant or not." I sighed a sigh of relief as I began to say, "I thought you would be upset because we originally planned to have a baby after we were married." She looks looks me in the eyes and shakes her head as to say, she could never be mad at me. Then she asks me to get the box of pregnancy tests out of the closet. She does her thing and 3 minutes later, there it is. Positive. I don't why but I begin to freak, in a bad way, "We aren't ready, this was supposed to be after the wedding..."

Lea's POV

"Cory babe calm down. Not everything goes to plan, but I'm pregnant with your baby and nothing makes me happier, besides being your fiancée." I say to him as I stare into those electrifying brown eyes. I know we said this wouldn't be till after I became Mrs. Monteith but all that matters is that I'm having his child and the epic love we have for each other.

I walk out to the couch and begin to watch TV. After I few minutes I hear Cory on the phone. "Who is he talking to?" I thought. I hear him say:

"Hi! My name is Cory and I'd like to make an appointment for my fiancée, Lea Sarfati."

He is just too sweet and so caring. He's making an appointment for me. He walks into the room, and says "I made us a doctors appointment for tomorrow, at noon." I acted like I didn't hear him on the phone, because he came in with a huge grin on his face and he was proud, I replied, "YAY! I'm so excited to see our little baby Monteith! I love you so much Cor!" "Love you too girl!" He says as he pulls me in for a kiss."

Hope you liked this chapter! It was a short one but I'm gonna try to update a lot this week to make up for it! 😊 ~Breezy