Picking the Date

Lea's POV:

It has been 2 weeks since I became Cory's fiancée and I couldn't be any more happier and excited. Im the only one up at the moment. Maybe thats because it is like 6 AM. Is it wierd that I have been getting up earlier than usual? I have just been so excited that I don't want to sleep I just want to begin planning. I watch TV for the next few hours, then at about 10 i hear Cory getting up.

Cory's POV:

As I wake up I turn to look at Lea like I usually do in the morning but she wasn't in bed, maybe I should get used to this, I mean she has been getting up super early since the proposal to plan the wedding. As I walk out I see her spraweled out on the couch watching a cooking show. I walk over to her and I say "Good Morning, Lea" and she replies with "Good Morning, babe." I tell her I am going to cook breakfast this morning and then I head into the kitchen.

Lea's POV:

Cory walks out of the bedroom and says " Good Morning" to me then he said "Don't worry about breakfast this morning, I will cook it." He is so sweet. I just love him so much and I can't wait till he is offically my husband, even though we still need to pick a date.

He is finally finished cooking breakfast, he cooked me some vegan strawberry pancakes and he cooked himself some bacon and eggs.

As we sit down to eat our breakfast I abrubtly say,

"Ok, so today's topic is "Wedding Date"! what are your thoughts Cor?" 

"I think we should have a summer wedding, I mean we will be on hiatus from Glee, and if we play the cards right we could have a Spring baby, which I would love." Cory replied.

"I totally agree! What about June?" I ask.

"Totally! June 7th, 2014? Is that good?" Cory asked.

"Its perfect!" I reply.

 Cory POV:

So Lea and I just picked June 7th 2014 as our wedding day. I decide to tweet, "June 7th 2014....Save the date!! #Monchele ;)" All the Monchele shippers went crazy, they were suprised and happy that I used "#Monchele" and they started replying with things like, "Marking it on my calender right now!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU USED "MONCHELE"!!!!! :) <3" 

Lea's POV: 

I saw my phone light up and it said there was a new tweet from Cory. I unlocked my phone and read his tweet. I retweeted it, then I tweeted a little something of my own, "June 7th, 2014 guys! Don't forget!! Thats the day @CoryMonteith and I will finally be united as Mr. and Mrs. Cory Monteith. :) <3" Cory saw my tweet and retweeted it, as the fans went crazy even more. I honestly can't wait. There is so much to do. But next on my checklist is dress shopping. SO EXCITED!!