Vacation to Jamaica ~ Part 1

Cory's POV:

This morning Lea and I are packing to go on a vacation to Jamaica. She has been so busy lately preparing for the wedding, so I thought I'd book us a trip for a week just to give her a little break. I pack the last few things. I head out to the car to put our stuff in the trunk and Lea walks out. She is so pretty and I find myself staring at her lovingly as she walks over to me. She comes over and kisses me and says "I love you Cory!" I smiled.

Lea's POV:

IM SO EXCITED! Cory is taking me on a trip to Jamaica. I cant wait to just get some R&R and spend time with my Fiancee. He is such a wonderful man, this morning I was gonna take my own bags out to our Range Rover, but he came over to me and took the bags from my hand, gingerly, and said "Don't worry about a thing babe, let me take care of everything." He is just the sweetest.

As he put the last few things in the car I made sure everything in the house was in order. Then when I walked out, I saw Cory looking at me with those dreamy brown eyes of his, in his loving way he usually does. I gave him some love and told him I loved him, we went through the whole "I love you" "I love you more" "if you say so" thing that we always do. Its just sort of become our thing. But anyway I cant wait to get this week started.

As Cory backs the car out of the driveway he removes one hand from the wheel and grabs mine, and then we head off to LAX.

Few minutes later....Lea's POV:

We arrive at LAX and as usual there are tons of paps waiting out front for Cory and I and probably many other celebs throughout the day. We both got out and grabbed our stuff. As we got closer to the entrance where all the paps were Cory grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, he is so protective of me. He whispers to me "They can never leave us alone can they?" I whisper back, "Never, especially now that we are engaged." It almost gets annoying not having any privacy when we go somewhere.

Once we get inside and past the paparazzi I say to Cory, "Thank God thats over!" He smiles at me with that handsome half smile and says, "I know right! Hopefully they dont follow us there, like they did with Hawaii." "Yeah, hopefully." I replied. I remember that... I even remember seeing the interview Cory gave about it at the Critics Choice Awards earlier this year, and yeah i wasnt able to go with him but I still watched the interview online, and he brought it up in such a cute way.

A few hours go by and its finally time for the plane to board, Cory and I's section is first so we, along with the other people begin to board the plane. Once we get settled in our seats I lay my head on Cory and he grabs my hand, Im so glad he is mine and I wouldnt be able to dream living my life with someone else. I close my eyes, with my head still laying on him, and drift off to sleep.

Cory's POV:

Well Lea is asleep, on me, which is fine because she is just the cutest thing when she sleeps. As much as I wish she was awake so I could talk to her, I understand she is tired. She has been planning the wedding non-stop, she wants it to be perfect. But anyway I am sitting here just admiring how beautiful Lea is. I begin to stroke her hair like I do a lot, and then I hear her whisper to me, "Cory, I love you so much." I smile and kiss the top of her head and whisper back, "I love you the most!" She snuggled her head into me and replied with, "If you say so." 

I have so much planned for us to do on this trip, I want to make this as relaxing and romantic as possible.

I look over to see that Lea has fallen back to sleep, we have a few more hours till we arrive, so I decide to get some rest as well.