• seven •

Continuing. .

School was finally over I went over to Trashawn house. Me and him never had sex, he's never rushed me either. I'm just ready to lose my virginity to him because he's the only guy I love. We kissed on his back and he laid me back. We stripped out our clothes & he got between my legs.

"You sure you ready?" he asked a bit above a whisper.

"Yes." I replied
"Don't we need a condom?"

"No. My pull out game strong." We both laughed then he began stroking inside me.

~~

~ That Night ~

I made it home before going to Rues. My sisters them knew exactly where I was so there was no reason for them to ask. My mom and pops forever at work. So what can they say. After that sex with Trashawn was hurting at first then it started feeling  so good. I don't regret doing it at all. We went to Rues and it was super turnt. For the first time there was no simple petty drama.

1:00 AM

It was time for everyone to leave and I'm pretty glad. Cause the after sex pain is starting to come. We got to the house & I instantly fell asleep.

~ one week later ~

I woke up feeling sick as hell. I ran to the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet and threw up.

"¿Embarazada?" (Pregnant?) I heard from behind me & I knew it was Anamara. I wiped my mouth, "No." I said walking passed her.

"Come on. You don't have to lie. I know you're having sex. We all do."

"I'm not having sex."

"Your hips are spreading. I lost my virginity at your age too and I thought I could hide it but you can't. Difference between me and you is, I wasn't throwing up weeks after I had sex. So Ima ask again, are you pregnant?"

"I don't know okay." I plopped on the bed.

"Don't know?" She questioned with a raised brow.

"We didn't use a condom." I admitted

"Oh Dìos mio! Mamacita. You had sex without a condom? And they call me the bad one." she crossed her arms. "Take this." she handed me a brown bag.

I grabbed it, "What is this?"

"A pregnancy test."

"Why do you have one?" she asked.

"Well I thought I had a scare like that a month ago but I started my period and didn't need it anymore." she admitted with a smile. I just shook my head and went to the bathroom to take the test. I waited two minutes like the instructions said then I opened the door and went out to tell her what it says.