• eleven •

Anamara 😈
It was the day of me going to rehab in Nebraska. I was a bit sad only because Trashawn's funeral was tomorrow & I'm not gonna be there.

I packed my bags & start walking to the door with my family behind me.

"Sorry I'm not gonna be at the funeral, Meme." I apologized for the tenth time.

"It's okay. I promise. You just remember to call when you get there."

I smiled, "Of course."

"Ready Miss?" I heard my driver say from behind me.

"Yeah."

I gave all my hugs & went out the door & to the car. I turned around to get my final waves goodbye.

**

Mesha 💅🏾
Today was the day of the funeral & I'm extremely nervous & my anxiety is kicking by the second.

We got to the church & I didn't see a casket. I'm pretty sure she got him cremated.

one hour later •

The funeral was over & everyone was going to Debras house to eat.

We made it there & I had to talk to Debra but I noticed Trashawn closest friends, Jamal & Terry hugging her but when D walked up those two start looking at eachother awkwardly.

"That was weird." I said to myself.

**
"How was the funeral?" Anamara asked through the phone

"It was a good service. But awkward when we went to Debras to eat."

"How so?" she asked.

"His friends wasn't really together how they usually are." I explained

"Of course. It was their friends funeral, Meme. They're not going to be jumping for joy."

"No. Like they know something everyone else don't." I told her.

"You gotta let the detectives handle that, Meme. Don't be stressing yourself. How's the baby?"

"Fine. think I'm starting to get a little hump." I laughed

"Well I'm gonna call you later. Have to go to this stupid session."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too." she replied & hung up the phone.

Anamara 😈
I was on the way walking to this stupid anger management counselor or whateva the fuck she is.

I walked down the hall & came across a door that said, Paris Moore Ph.D.

I went inside & seen it was a man.

Haha. I thought is was a woman. Who names their son, Paris? I said to myself.

"Anamara Ardeshir?"