Arguement.

Hey,  back to writing down my feelings. Never knew I would use it this soon.
--
July 12, 2016
I'm just casually sitting on the couch with my dad watching Tv,, then my mom comes down and starts whisper yelling at him.

My mum: "Did you and your sister talk about me when I was gone? Don't think I don't know what you two talked about. She told you to karlengleah me !!"

They thought I didn't know what 'karlengleah' meant. But I knew perfectly well. I sat there silently, 'my aunt asked my dad to divorce my mom.' They continued yelling.

My dad: "Shut the fuck up will you!!" His voice dropped slightly, "don't fucking say anything infront of that bitch up there" he was referring to the hospice lady we hired. "Keep you fuvking mouth shut!! We don't need to tell her anything"

Mum: "me? Keep my mouth shut??! Tell that to you fucking sibling!!!! She thinks I don't do anything in the house! I cook, I clean, I pay for my own bills--"

My father cuts her off.

Dad: "you keep quiet!! Wages was the last time you sent money to your mother?? *scoffs* I pay for everything with my own money,, you have a better paying job, but where does all that money go to?? IT GETS WASTED ON YOUR STUPID GAMBLING"

They keep on bickering as I sneak upstairs. 'They're at it again, when I finally thought we had some peace and quiet.' I slump on my bed. "They're idiots,, they only argue and bicker not paying any attention on how this would rub off on there child." I murmur to no one. Fuck it. I can't stand it, I'll just make myself deaf if they keep going.
-