Show and Tell

I kind of am bad at grammar and stuff soooooo....
Um.. Enjoy?
~
It has been about three months since I told everyone I was gay and trans. A couple of friends supported me, some said that I couldn't be just... That.

  About five months ago when I was still considered 'normal', I had a girlfriend. It started in the summer and ended in the fall. I was happy until I realized I wasn't in love anymore. Breaking it off I hid my sadness and put on a mask. It pained me to see her every now and then. Took me sometime to get over it, but I moved on. Unconsciously dragging down those around me.

  January 7th, 2016, I tried suicide. I took pills, but since I was too terrified realizing I didn't want to die, I forced myself to regurgitate. This cause me to go into a small session of paranoia. I was scared alone, sometimes I'd tie myself up since I was afraid I'd try to harm myself again.

  Two months ago, I ended up sputtering a small secret that I wanted to keep. That small secret brought me happiness, it gave me something to look forward in seeing. My days became brighter and I slowly began to repair myself. I was almost done, I was almost back to my old self, but it came crashing down again.

  It happened March 5, 2016. I heard yelling, and the sound of something slamming. Someone called me down stairs, my mom had tears in her eyes, and my dad was no where to be seen.
"Darling," she looked at me with empty eyes, "we are going to leave, go someplace far away. Just you and me."

  Most of my friends knew my parents were arguing. Few knew that they wanted a divorce. No one, and I mean no one knew that my mom wanted me to move with her. Not until a couple of days ago....
~
Holy mother of god I'm bad at this. I'll try to update later too.
Later~