The man

"Hi my name is Alex and this is Amber,and were going to tell you are love story." It all started when Amber was walking to the coffee shop to get a large cup of coffee. When she started to walk to the coffee. When  she was walking home Alex ran into her and spilt coffee all over her shirt and he just kept on saying "I am so sorry mam here let me see your shirt I will wash it and meet you somewhere."Amber kept on saying no but he didn't go away.Finally he went away but he didn't stay away.The next day she ran into him and threw away her coffee.He said "we didn't quite talk to each other yesterday,my name is Alex ." Amber didn't know what to do so she just said"my name Amber."She got a text from him the very next day.He had found her number in a number book because she was trying to sell a house.She wanted to text him back but didn't know what to say.He said "do u want to go out on a date."She didn't want to say anything back but she said "yes." They went on the date that night and she was not expecting what happened after. She was surprised that she liked it but she didn't want to stay she wanted to go home. When she got there her mom was yelling at her because she was not at home. She just walked up stares and got ready for church. She went to church and something bad happened,she saw Alex at her church. She didn't know that he went to church. She thought why my church"I didn't want to see him again mama" she said. Her mom was not listening because she was busy staring at the pasture. She kept on saying he's hot and sexy. Amber almost pucked in her mouth her mom would not stop saying that. Omg mom stop.