The pregnancy 2

Amber was finally 6 months pregnant. She couldn't wait until she had them. Her mom didn't believe her and she didn't think she could have kids. Finally Alex and Amber were happy they had two kids on the way,and she couldn't even have kids. She had picked out the paint colors for the room. She wanted teal and gray,she already ordered the crib and a million baby clothes she had to make shire they all had owls and that they were teal and gray. One month later she is now 7 months she was big she didn't like to get out of the house because of her stomach. She didn't have clothes that fit her. They didn't have any clothes at Walmart that would fit 7 month twins belly. She started to paint the room she painted each wall teal and then painted a big tree with gray and little gray leaves and owls. She set up the crib,and put the mattress with owls on. She had to put the changing table in the right spot and had to paint it. The room was finally finished and it was beautiful. 8 months she is and is in a lot of pain. She doesn't know what to pack in her hospital bag so that she could give birth. She had three bags to pack, hers,Alex's,and the baby's. 9 months yay it's almost time. She was starting to link she couldn't do this because she was in a lot of pain and she was big. That night her water broke she was running to the car and had to get all three bags. Alex drove fast to the hospital so that she doesn't get mad. She was in pain when she was giving birth but herring the baby's cry she was happy.