The proposal

It had been five years since she met Alex and she wanted to get married but she had to wait for Alex to propose to her. She was starting to wonder if he would propose. She really needed him too so her parents would believe she had a boyfriend.Alex planed a dinner,to the most romantic dinner. Amber wore a tight teal and gray dress,with teal shoes,and a gray necklace. She loved teal and gray those were her favorite colors. When she got there she was amazed. She didn't know what to say,she didn't think that Alex would be that romantic. She didn't know what to order so she just ordered some spaghetti. When they were finished Amber got a chocolate pie when see bite into it there was something hard she pulled it out and there was a ring he grabbed it washed it off and got down on one and proposed. She said"yes oh yes Alex." She went crazy when he asked her she had been waiting for him and it finally happened. She wanted to tell her mom but she would say"that is not real why are you faking this wedding plan. She would have too start planing the wedding she was happy to be getting married but that would be a lot of work. She was starting to wonder what if the wedding was a bad mistake. Then she started to think about a baby. She always wanted a kid but Alex talked about having a kid right after the wedding she wasn't ready. She saw Alex looking at baby stuff online. She wanted to tell him she didn't want a baby yet but he was smiling for the first time. She didn't want him to hate her forever.