The wedding

It was finally the day of the wedding and she was very happy. But she started to feel like she was having cold feet. She didn't want to tell Alex because he would call of the wedding. She called in her maid of Oner who was her bff Ashlee. She said"Ashlee I don't know if I can go through this wedding. The other day I saw Alex smile over a baby crib and I don't want kids right now. She started to think that maybe she could just tell him she doesn't want kids. She had to go through the wedding,because her mom and dad payed a lot of money for this wedding. She put on the wedding dress got her makeup,hair,and shoes ready and started to walk. She met her dad at the doors and walked up to him and said"thank you daddy." When she was walking down the isle she was starting to smile. Her family was there and Alex's family was there. When she got up there the ring Alex bought a big ring it was covered in diamonds. She was so happy that they were married and they got so much stuff for the new house. Alex and Amber finally we're happy they had everything except for a baby. They didn't care but Amber thought Alex would want a baby soon. She didn't need to think about that right now. She was just really happy,when she went on the honey moon she was happy. They had a lot of fun when they went to Hawaii because,Amber want to go and Alex wanted her to be happy. They went to the beach and got a condo right by the beach. When they got back she took a pregnancy test and ......