Chapter 1- Megan and Craig

"This one is for the boys with the booming system
Top down, AC with the cooler system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up
And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal"

I was rapping alone with Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. She's fun.She's my second fave rapper after Eminem. Not. She's alright. But I dont like anyother rapper apart from Eminem. And just when i was enjoying rapping along even though it was Nicki Minaj some bloody asshole had to come and turn off the music. "Please do not play that sick song." Megan whose the best chick to hang out with (oohh that rhymed)  Oh, I dont believe in best friends i think they are just some bloody fake assholes who pretend to be your friend but then at the end they end up being your enemy or just really hurt you in a very bad way. "Ouch Megan, that hurt. I dedicated that song to you, you know." I tell her. Okay I dint dedicate that song to her and she knows im just playing around with her.Though that song completely suites her  "Touche" She gives me her fake sarcastic smile. I grin back.

"Someone's happy today. Whats up gal?'" Megan knows me too well to know exactly how my mood is. When im extra happy I listen to pink songs like Nicki Minaj (yes i know weird how I describe her but whatever). I dont ever show when im down only very few people can figure it out. Only when im angry everyone in this world comes to know except for some dumbfucks.

"Hm.....lets see:" I was making my funny thinking face just to see Megans face. Oh she sure knows when I make a face. Yup, she figured it out. Hers mouths hanging open. "Some guy propsed to you and you accpeted." I grin and start laughing. Megan squeals only for a second "Which unlucky bastard is that?' She asks. Both of us start laughing. Ok most people who know me really well would start laughing at this.

Its just that Im a gamer and maybe a player but not a slut. Im still a pure virgin just like im a pure non-veg. I dont really treat boys that well-especially the guys from this school. Only few have stuck to me. 'Um....our very own Craig David gal' I tell her. She shakes her head. Craig and i have been this really iditoic friends who keep bickering and teasing eachother but I was just kidding. Im no ways going to go out with Craig- he's head over heels.with Megan. So I came up with a plan

"Selene, you know I li-" She dint complete her sentence of course I knew she liked him as well. I roll my eyes. "Sorry what?" I ask her like I dint actually hear that. She shakes her head and hugs me. "Im so happy for you." She gives me a weak smile. "Lets go to the mall. My treat." I tell her. She's going to deny im sure of it. "No...I want to go home" YEs! I was correct. "No, no's" I tell her. "But-" I interrupt "and no but's"

I grin at myself. The drive is short. We reach the mall- in the car we were talking or should i put it like this-Megan would tlk to distract herself from Craig. I drag Megan to the arcade in the mall. I told Craig to meet up there. I ast like im surprised to see Craig. I walk up to him and put my hands around him Megan behind me because i pulled her. "She's all yours now." I wisper to him.

I move back and get Megans hand. "Craig buddy im sorry, I cant go out with you." Craig acts like he's surprised but MEgan dint have to because Megan WAS surprised. "What?! But why?!" Both of them was in unision. I grin. I take Craig's hand and Megan and put them above eachother. Both of them look at me like they are confused. I just shrug and grin. "Im not interested in you buddy its so happens that my bestfriend is head over heels about you just like you are of her." i look at both of them.

Craig grins and turns to look at Megan. "People of Broken Arrow High can you please turn your attention to this cute little couple." I instantly have the attention of almost everyone in the arcade. "I think its rather obvious that Craig and Megan like eachother but they just dont agree on it. Craig's ready to propose to Megan but I think that both of them need some encouragement.Can you please help them?" I grin. Megan looks at me and then Craig. "Tell her you already like her you dummy" Someone yells from the crowd. Craig takes a deep breath in and out- he turns Megan so she is looking at him. "Megan - for a long time now ive been feeling somehting stir inside of me whenever im around you and ive never ever felt this way before. I really like yyou Megan, will you go out with me?" He finnaly gets done with it. Just exactly the way Megan wanted it. Thankgod Craig said a few extra words somehting exactly megan's type. She looks around everywhere and finally at Craig. "Yes yes yes!" She says happily

 I leave those two alone and decide to go home. When I sit in the car I get a message. It was a randong message. Not exactly somehting new with the number of people who try to prank me but unfortuantely it never happens. I mean i never get scared but even though this number was not saved in my cell I had a feeling about who it could.

Paparrazi. They suck. Ever since found out that was being trained to become my fathers heir in his business they've been behind me and not leaving me at all.