Chapter 2- Guest of honour

There's a party- not at my house but organised by my parents and my parents have invited all my friends with their families. But thank god! My parents have given all the youngsters a complete different section for the party. Its a grand opening of some company of my dad. Oh right he opened a really very big super cool hotel called - Harbour Pearls. Yes, i know it sounds like Pearl Harbour but its not.

Not surprisingly all my freinds (i.e. my gang only) ended up at my house to get ready. The girls wearing their best clothes and the guys wearing tuxedos. There's a dress code. Girls have to wear a dress let it be short or long or a gown a dress it a dress and the boys tuxedoes with a black/blue/red ties. Im really excited for the party actually I mean so many people are going to be and many of them are like the really famous people and all our famiies and friends.

The best part bout the party is that the people who are on the VIP list are too stay back for the weekend. This is going to be one hell of a weekend man. "SELENE!" I heard a sharp voice squeal and the dorr banged open. I heard groans when everyone realised who it was. The most irritating but popular Hall sisters. Lilly Hall and hee twin sister Jasmine Hall. Apparently their parents love those two flowers so when they got two daughters their names were predicted.

Both of them looked disastrous. "Oh my god! What is up with you guys?!" Alexis was shocked just like everyone else. Both the Hall sisters are just 13. "Alexis" I told her sharply idicating her to shut up. "But girls what is up with the two of you?" I asked them. Both of them looked like they were on the verge of tears

Both their faces were done like a clowns. I mean like literally if it had'nt been them I would have burst out laughing like a jackass. With great difficulty Lilly spoke. "Someone did this to us. I dont kow who."And they started crying. I sighed with frustration. I hate all this crying shit man. I reallycant tolerate it when someones cries dont call me an arrogant heartless bitch but really I cannot comfort a person that easily.

I called a maid up to help them. Thank god she took them to another room."I think they were expecting you to comfort them babe." Gabriel told me. Gabriel knows me the best and better than anyone else in the group that is or maybe he does know me better than anyone if you dont count Adrian.  "Well too bad for them. Its not happening anytime soon." I tell him.

I open my closet and grab a black sleevless dress which is I must add is shimmery looks hot and also and it comes up to my mid thigh. Perfect. I grap the dress and head towards the loo. When i come out Gabriel notices me first and whistles. He comes up to me and smacks his lips on mine though his lips felt urgent they were also filled with passion and lust. "Get a room mate" Heath says. I wrap my hands around Gabriels necks not being able to stop kissing hiim thought I know i should. "Ok seriosuly. Get out." Megan says agreeing with Heath. Gabriel reluctantly lets go of me but hold my hand and tells Heath "Yep im definetly getting a room with her. get ready real quickly." I smack him on the hand. He laughs and looks and me and asks me "What was that for?" HE grins and i playfully glare at him. "Asshole." Is all I say. "Well atleast know we know that Gabriel the biggest player is useless when it comes to his chick." Craig comments and all of us start laughing.Gabriel looks at me with full love showing in his eyes and also alot of playfullness. He laughs and says still looking at me. "Yeah...she sure has...she's made me her prisoner." He kisses me again which earns the two of us laughs and even groans but more laughs from the group.

I stop the kiss. "A little later baby." I promise him. He just grins and says "Oh and for sure it will be more than a hot make out session?" he asks me and winks. "Ooohh....I wonder where it will be" Ryan comments and pulls Alexis onto his lap and kisses her but the kiss ends too soon because he just smeared Alexis eye makeup. Now that earned the two of them alot of laughter.