One

(Can someone tell me why this shit keeps multiplying!! Also I just realized that's not Tyler... I think)
It was Josh and i's two year anniversary and we were at this really nice hotel and I was on the bed waiting for Josh to come out. When he did he turned on some of our sex songs (what am I doing?!) he gave me a lap dance which I really enjoyed. Then we went from lap dancing to sucking dick (for cocaine). After Josh stretched me he lubed himself up and slowly thrusted in causing the room to fill with moans and curses. He rode to the climax then snuggled and fell asleep.
----- a few weeks(es) later----
I was sitting on our couch watching tv cause I wasn't feeling well and threw up like 5 times this morning so Josh told me to relax and get some rest and go to the doctors. So I changed clothes and headed to the doctors office. About 5 minutes later I heard my name being called so I follow a slim doctor with black curlyish hair and a name tag read dr. Ryan Ross. He lead me to a room with a few machines and a table. He told me to get on the table and just relax so I did. "So mr. Joseph, what seems to be the problem today?" "Well I've been feeling sick ever since my husband and I came back from vacation, and I thought it was just the flu but it's been getting worse." "Ok when was the last time you and your partner had inter course?" "About two weeks ago." "Ok I want you to go down a couple of doors to your right to get an ultrasound." "Alright thanks Doctor Ross." "Bye mr. Joseph"
Tyler walked to the ultra sound room, having to stop a couple times due to nausea. Tyler found the room and knocked. He heard a chipper voice tell him to come in. He walked in and the room was quit dark. "Hello mr. Joseph, I'm dr. Black but you can call me Jenna."Dr. Ross told me about you but hasn't gone into detail. So can you tell me what's been going on. ""Well I've been feeling sick ever since my husband and I came back from vacation, and I thought it was just the flu but it's been getting worse." "Ok so I need for you to take a pregnancy test at home." "O-ok thanks." Tyler was in the store trying to find good quality test, and when he found one he quickly bought it and raced home. He rushed to the bathroom he took the test, while waiting for the results he tidied up a bit since Josh dyed his hair the day before. The timer went off and he shakily picked up the stick and saw that it read positive. Tyler went wide eyed and almost collapsed. He was just sitting on the floor of the bathroom freaking out inside.(car radio flashbacks) about two hours later he heard his husband pull up in the drive way. Tyler looked at himself in the mirror. Tyler was laying down watching tv, he had the pregnant stick in his hands when Josh can over and sat down and placed Tyler head in his lap. Tyler slowly say up. "Josh close your eyes." "Alright." Tyler placed the test in Josh's lap and told him to open his eyes. He did and looked down, and picked up the stick and read it. He went wide eyed at the two lines. "Babe are you positive?" "that's what the stick says." Josh jumped up and down. "Tyler we've been wanting a child since forever!" "I know!" Josh hugged Tyler but not to tightly. Tyler and Josh just sat on the couch since Tyler didn't want to move since the nausea was really bad now. So they just cuddled on the couch and binged watched movies and different tv shows.
------------
So this is my new story don't expect something special cause I suck at writing