Chapter 3-The Presintation

ONE WEEK LATER
Will's P.O.V.

As we walked into class carring the project with a medium sized black bandana, I could see the light shining in Gia's eyes and there was a little twinkle there and I thought she looked project and I'm guessing put it on the table cause I got lost in the most beautiful pair of eyes. Then the most annoying and loudest noise I have ever heard woke me up from my trance.
"WILL AND GIA FOR THE FORTH TIME, GO TO YOUR SEATS NOW!!!!
"Uh yes mam Ms.Frakman sorry!"I heard Gia say
"Sorry"I blurted out before running off to my seat
After seeing a couple of presentations, it was finally time for Gia and I to present!

Gia's P.O.V.

OMG it was our turn to present!! When I heard her say 'Gia and Will' I immediately stood up and looked at Will. He slowly and looked back at me. We walked up to the front of the class together, side by side. As we walked up, the class was silent! Will took off the bandana reveling a small replica of the White House! The class listened as we stated all the facts and showing the parts of the wonderous house where the president lives.

Will's P.O.V.

I looked around as the whole class clapped in awe. I sat down at my seat looking at Luke who was clapping with a little smirk plastered on his face. He looked as if he was up to trouble...