Chapter 5-The Suprise

SATURDAY (tomorrow)
Gia's P.O.V.

I was watching America's Got Talent when someone knocked on the door. After my mom opened it, it was apperantly for me so I had to pause in the middle of a little boy and his mom dancing together! When I slumped over to the door, I realized it was Will comming over to get his pencil bag from my living room. As I left to get his bag, he kept on looking at me (specifically my eyes).
"Here ya go!"I said giving Will his pencil bag and rushing him out before he could say anything. I closed the door and went back to the couch watching the cute little boy dancing.

LATER TONIGHT

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard a knock on my window. It was Will. I immediately got up and opened the window because it was a cold night and it looked as if he was shivering.

Will's P.O.V.

When Gia opened the window she gave me a blanket and sat me down on her bed
"What's wrong?"she asked sitting down next to me
"Um I was just going to ask you out on a date."I asked
"Well sure I'd love to go on a date with you!"she answered
"AWESOME! Meet me at my house tomorrow at 3:00."I said
"Sounds like a plan!"Gia said making me jump off the bed
When I said I needed to go Gia's smile went away. She walked into her closet and gave me a sweatshirt and said I could keep it. After we said our good byes, I climbed out of her window wearing her sweatshirt and thinking about her the whole time I rode my bike home. I finally realized that I was in love with Gia.