Chapter 9-Stay or Go?

Gia's P.O.V.

Will and I have been talking for a while and we want to tell my parents because we forgot to tell them. As we were walking up to the door, I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen. When my parents opened the door, we told them that we were dating and they freaked! I guess they didn't want us to date because they grounded me for a week and told me we couldn't be together any more!
Later that night Will tapped on my window with a suitcase saying if you want us to be together we have to run away and live together in secret! It was a hard decision but, I chose to run away with Will. Tonight. Will helped me pack my stuff quietly so we can leave before sunrise. We escaped clean and before sunrise!
Will took me to this place where we could raise a family together! It might be old but it was nice!

Will's P.O.V.

When we got to my uncle's old house that he let me have, we settled in our rooms and started breakfast. It was really good! When I was eating I was thinking of having a family of our own and moving to New York! That would be fun! I kept thinking about that for a while. Finally, I asked her and she agreed with me and we set off to New York!