Chapter 8-Getting Farther Into It

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was playing Town of Salem with Kiersten when I heard a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and looked to see Gia ringing my door bell like a crazy man! I opened the door and asked why she was here. She told me all about her date with Will. I might have screamed a couple times but that's not the point! She told me how good of a kisser and such a good thinker he is. We talked for a while until I remembered about Kiersten upstairs playing on my computer! We all hung out together for a while until I had to go out with my family.

Will's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to head down to Gia's house at 4:30. Perfect! I had thirty minutes to get over to Gia's house! I wore khakis and a white button down shirt with two buttons not buttoned at the top. i felt like I was going to church! When I got there, Gia opened the door and gasped. I guess she thought I was hot.

Gia's P.O.V.

MAN HE'S HOT! After I welcomed him in, I got us some dinner so we can talk and watch movies/tv shows. I hope he likes Netflix!

THE NEXT MORNING

Wow that date went really well! We talked and shared some laughs and had a little to much fun pranking my family and playing just dance! Will always did better than me! Ha he is one dancer!