Chapter 1

This chapter is deticated Alex_BVB_R5_fan1. Thank you so much fro helping me it is much appreciated! ☺

It was like any other, I was stuck in a really boring math class at the back of the room listening to music and writing in my binder that I use as a dream journal and occasionally looking up at the board so that way my teacher wouldn't get suspicious.

As I was writing however I had gotten my headphones ripped out of my ears and I had gotten yelled at by my teacher and she said to pay attention to the lesson or I'll get sent to the principal. So I closed my dream journal and paid attention. When class was over I snuck off to the football field to finish it. When I was about to finish the last detail the principal yelled out my name and took me to his office.

He calls my parents and tells them what I just did. And when he did that I drew the girl in my dream, she's like me. And she's running from F.E.A.R. I was soon let out of school because it was time to go home. I don't like being home because of my parents I'm a disappointment to them and they would be mad to hear what happened. I walk into the house to find out that they are not home yet so I go to my room and close my door. I finish up what I was doing. I drew a mask for the meaning of the wild ones or rebels. When I was about to finish people came into my room they start pinning me to the ground and stab my neck with something I don't know but it hurts.

Ok so thats the chapter again Lets give a big thanks to Alex_BVB_R5_fan1.