Andys pov

Hey so I thought I would change point of view this time hope you like it.

As me and the others were getting people I see Alex run up to me with a girl under her arm. When she gets to me she is looking frantic and here is our conversation (key;📱: Alex  🎙: Andy)

🎙: Alex what is wrong?

📱: The guards are coming and this one is about to pass out from hunger
🎙: Ok EVERYONE ITS TIME TO LEAVE

As I say that the girl that Alex is with collapses to the ground unconscious so I pick her up and carry her while running.

Alex's pov

After Andy says it's time to go Venus passes out so Andy picks her up and starts to run with us on his tail. As we are leaving I am yanked back and I scream when I look back I see a fear soldier so I take my knife from my boot and stab the shadow in the heart.

As soon as it disappeared I booked it to the others. After that we had gotten away and are now on our way home with the people that we rescued from that prison. Venus is still unconscious but now I am carrying her. I don't care I am a strong girl. But in a couple of minutes we are going to take a break cause we are half way to the fort.

~~A couple minutes later~~ ( image it in the spongebob narrative voice)

We are resting right now. We're almost to the fort and I am staying with Venus. For some reason it feels like I need to protect her with my life. I should talk to Andy about this. As I thought this Venus starts to stir in her sleep then she starts to scream in pain it sounds like and the whole group is now watching even the leaders.

All of a sudden our their eyes widen and we all see a blinding light. Now I know why it felt like I needed to protect her with my life. She is in a prophecy that includes the deviant, the destroyer, the mourner, the mistic, and the Prophet.

Hey so I got bored and updated the next chapter is going to have Juliet Simms. I also have a question who is Inna. Alex_BVB_R5_Fan1 has asked me to include Inna or Juliet but I will add both I just need to Know who Inna is. Thanks for reading!😀