the prophecy

Hey guys sorry I was gone for so long a lot of shit happened... But I promise to update as soon as I can. Hope you like this chapter.

Andy's pov--------

The prophecy has come true that means this girl will free us all of the evil called fear. I must have been over here for a while because the other leaders are walking over here.

The deviant was the first to reach me and ask if I was alright so I had to tell them.

Andy-yes I'm fine although.... The prophecy has come true the girl who fainted is the one to stop fear.
The mystic's eyes widened at hearing this, for that means that they have to get moving or they will be in some deep shit. It was silent for a few minutes, the first one to speak was the destroyer " how can we be so sure this girl is the one from the prophecy?" Andy gave a reply saying "Juliet visited her when she was passed out."

3rd person pov

After a while of planning the leaders agreed to move out by dawn the next day. After the rebels were aware of the plan Andy and the other leaders asked Venus and Alex to stay behind. When everyone else left the leaders started to speak in a calm tone of voice. Jake was the first to speak of the leaders, "we asked you two to stay because 1)we would like to ask something of you Alex and 2) we need to tell you the prophecy that have been around for years." Jinxx is the next one to speak saying " Venus you are apart of something so important that everyone knows about, you are the sixth leader with the power to teleport and control the elements." Ahsley adds in that Andy shall tell you the prophecy when all leaders have spoken. Cc says "to control and harness you powers, which shall come within a day, you need to have a clear mind, relax, and take deep breathes. But don't worry about that now." As Cc Andy is waiting to start speaking, then after a while he starts:

"long ago before fear took over I had a rather strange dream, (into his dream) I was walking when I started to feel a strong power emanating from a young girl facing an army alone. Even from the distance he was he could sense that she was the one with the power and she was angry at the army. Then all of a sudden she turns to him and say "you must find the sixth leader before its too late, she will stop this war," she gestured to the army in front of her then she continued "defeat the evil of the world, and save the world from fear. She must be protected." As she finished she began to fade away into nothingness.

Back to present day---

As Andy finished telling the prophecy to Venus he turned to Alex to finally ask her "Alex are you willing to protect Venus at all cost?" Alex answered with a confident yes.

Unknowns pov---
Finally I can make my appearance in the world again. I am happy to find that my little girl is safe, now I need to visit Andy to tell him some news.

Ooo who could the unknown character be? Read the next chapter to find out and the rebels and their leaders will run into some trouble in the next one so it should be interesting. Well I gotta go its almost 10 at night and I have work tomorrow.