Venus' pov

Hey rebels I have another chapter here for you. Hope you enjoy it!😀

After I had gotten stabbed in the neck with whatever that stuff was I felt really tired for some reason. Whatever that was I hate it. I also hate these people they think I'm crazy but I am not. Before fell asleep I felt someone lift me up and carry me down the stairs then put me what I think is the thing that they lay people who are injured to go to the hospital, after that I passed out.

~~~2 hour later~~~

After a while I wake up in a room that wasn't mine then everything came flooding back to me when I looked around the room all that was there was four white walls the bed a desk and a chair. After a while of just staring at a wall somebody came into my room to tell me it was breakfast time and so I had gotten up and walked with them to bathe cafeteria. As soon as I had gotten there I had gotten my "food" and sat down all alone and ate.

(a few months later)

So I have been in this hell whole two fucking months and I want out. As time goes by and I feel like my sanity is slipping away from me very slowly. A little while ago I had eat breakfast  and was now laying on my bed with my eyes closed when I feel something in my face.

When I open my eyes I see that it is raining ashes all around me. All of a sudden I have an urge to grab the ash and draw in the wall.

----------------------

Hey this is where I will stop sorry for the wait.