Ch. 7 ~His Maiden, Saves the Ball~

The crow's dark eyes watched as it stared down at Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel sat on the bench as Sebastian stood in front of him. "And now, Master..." Sebastian says as Ciel closed his blue eyes. Sebastian licked his lips as his eyes glowed pink. He lowered down to Ciel and held his chin up. Sebastian leaned closer and just when he was about to devour Ciel's soul something happened that made Sebastian stop.

 A bell rung and the crow flew away cawing. Sebastian gasped as the demonic glow in his eyes vanished. His crimson eyes stared in shock at Ciel and his hand fell from Ciel's face. Ciel's head fell limp to the side and the bell chimes died down. Sebastian still remained shocked at Ciel's lifeless body. 

 "... What is this?"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The triplets circled Sebastian as he held Ciel in his arms. They watched each of the three butlers closely. One jumped as the second joined in and both of them held Sebastian with the tools they used and the third charged through the air. He wen to aim down on Sebastian's head with the axe but once the axe reached less than an inch away from Sebastian's face, he knocked the axe away within a blink of an eye. The two other butlers were knocked down in different directions on the ground. 

 Sebastian and Ciel were now on a branch in a tree as the triplets struggled to get up. "I see you're all quite skilled," Sebastian says then jumps off the branch and runs quickly away from them. Sebastian dodged one of the triplet's attack and chuckled. 

 "Sebastian, do you know where Mystery is?" Ciel asked as Sebastian still ran. "I'm sorry, my Lord, but I do not. Wherever she is I'm sure she is alright" Sebastian said as he smirked. The two kept on running further into the woods, with the triplets far behind. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Claude's golden eyes stared into Mystery's blue orbs that pierced through his. A soft breeze blew through and it made Mystery's curly dark hair and hood over her head move slightly. The same scent reached Claude's nose and he inhaled it deeply. His eyes glowed demonically and very quickly, he started to charge at her. Everything around them seemed like in slow motion as Claude slowly got more near to Mystery. She still stood there frozen and right when Claude was so near to grab her, she quickly jumped and twirled in the air as she flipped herself over Claude. 

 Claude turned sharply and looked up as Mystery gracefully landed. It was a sly trick. Claude turned more serious when she landed and that was very close to Alois. Alois looked up at her surprised and she stared down at him with a blank look and a frown on her face. Alois was frozen from her gaze and he was thinking hard to himself. To him, it felt like forever with just the two of them staring at each other. 

 Mystery then snapped her back towards Claude and sent him a glare with her eyes glowing. She gracefully turned around and took off running in her demonic speed. Alois stared after her with wonder. "Amazing... Claude-!" Alois said about to order Claude to go after her, but he didn't need to say. Claude immediately took off after her, leaving Alois in the same spot.

 Everything was in slow motion. Mystery continued to run as her red cloak flew behind her. She ran through many directions in the woods and didn't seem to worry at all. Claude narrowed his eyes as he tried catching up to her, but she was up ahead of him. He then decided to try a different approach. Claude jumped from tree to tree and he was now running above her. He then landed from the far side and ran more quickly, shortening the distance. 

 He was close to her again and he gritted his teeth and his eyes glowed as he outstretched his arm to grab her. Mystery however sensed this. She sharply glared at Claude with her glowing eyes and grasped tightly to Claude's arm, surprising him. She then swung him over to the side in a flash. Claude roughly crashed onto the ground and quickly rolled and then it the bark of a tree, breaking it in half. Claude then picked himself up and simply dusted himself off then cleaned his glasses with his white cloth hidden in his sleeve. His eyes remained shut the whole time, until he fixed his glasses. Claude's eyes opened but were narrowed and sharp after what Mystery did to him....