thirty

i had talked to my mum about letting me take online classes since i knew my dad was a bit uptight and strict. he'd probably say no, so i always come to my mum first cause i know she's a little more open minded than my mum. the talk went pretty well, she said that she will think about and whenever she comes to a decision she will talk to my dad.

god, i really hope she lets me go. it would be nice to get away from this neighborhood for a while and just spend time with zayn and not think about all of my past resurfacing. i really didn't need all this stress, it wasn't good for the baby and i don't want anything harm the baby in any way. i had to take precautions.

i was sitting on the couch, with my feet up on the soft fluffy foot rest my dad had gotten for me , for my sore feet , just streaming netflix trying to see what i should watch. my mum went out to run a few errands, and said she'd be back in a few, and my dad was gone to work. i finally chose a show to watch and sunk down into the warm comfy sofa. sobé however had other ideas and started pawing at my legs, mewling at me. i sigh softly.

"sobé, i just started relaxing, we can play later." i said, as if i could understand what he was saying. sobé mewled again, before hopping up on the sofa and climbing into my lap, nuzzling against the swell of my stomach and mewling. i smile, petting sobé's fur. "yeah, there's a human being in there." he looks up at me and paws at my tummy again, playfully, mewling. i giggle and looks away, and continue letting him as i focus on the show on the tv.

the show was getting good and it was extremely funny. and i wonder how i never have seen this before. after watching the whole first season, i started to drift off. but as i was about to close my eyes, i hear a noise. i jump, sitting up slightly getting a bit dizzy from my quick movements. i rub my eyes frowning, as i look around the room. i look down at my cat as he starts to get a bit antsy. "you heard that too sobs?" i asked. even though now was not the time to be talking to a cat. i pick sobé up from my lap, as i slowly lift myself from the couch.

i start to walk towards where i heard the noise, which was in the back, near the back door. i peak around the corner and my heart stops when i see the back door slightly ajar. but there's no way that could happen if all the doors here are always kept locked, so instead of going towards the door, i turn around and starts heading towards the front door, and grabbing my phone out of my pocket. but suddenly as i was about to reach for the door, an arm slung around my neck, startling me. i screech, dropping my phone, as i am roughly turned around and slammed against the back of the door.

my heart sinks immediately and tears sprung up in my eyes at the person in front of me. daren. he smiles slyly. and my heart starts racing in fear.

"missed me baby?" the deep dangerous voice i haven't heard in a while speaks. fear was taking over me, i could barely move, let alone talk so of course i stayed silent, afraid if i said something wrong, he'd hurt me, or worse, the baby. "it's okay baby, i know you're loss for words. it's so good to see me again isn't it?"

i shake my head, a whimper leaving my mouth, and tears start to drip from my eyes.

"y'know, i didn't think you'd be stupid enough to think a simple house arrest would keep me away from you. those ankle bracelets are so easy to deactivate." he chuckles darkly. he removes his arm from my neck, and grabs a strand of my hair, twirling a finger around it. "wow, your hair has grown beautifully, i must admit."

"w-what do you want?"

he smiles slightly, "that's such a silly question babe, you know what i want. i want you."