epilogue

6 weeks later

tinyharry just posted a photo

it's positive!! 🙈👶

zaynmalik was tagged in this photo

asiameme like this photo

girlONfire liked this photo

zaynster liked this photo

zaynmalik liked this photo

zaynmalik commented on this photo

zaynmalik: WE'RE HAVING A BABY?? BOI YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING WITH ME

tinyharry: @zaynmalik NO ZAYNIE IM SERIOUS

zaynmalik: @tinyharry OH FUCK BABY

tinyharry: @zaynmalik IM SO HAPPY

zaynmalik: @tinyharry I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

tinyharry: @zaynmalik i love you too ❤️😍

zaynster also commented on this photo

zaynster: YOU TWO ARE TOO CUTE I CMANRJDJSJS

kimmiejay: @tinyharry YOU ARE SO LUCKY :((((

nailhorn: @tinyharry @zaynmalik WTF IM FLYING DOWN FROM IRELAND RIGHT THIS INSTANT

tinyharry: i love you all, h x 😂😂

5,975 more commented on this photo

11,273 liked this photo

~

once zayn got home, he also tackled harry down in a hug. luckily he was holding anything or it would've gotten knocked clear out of his hands.

"we're having a baby." zayn mumbles.

harry giggles, wrapping his arms around zayn's neck. "yes."

"oh my god i can't believe it." zayn gushed. he picked harry up and spun him around, causing harry to giggle before he was set back down onto his feet. zayn was so happy, he loves zyan to death and he loves him as if he were his own, but at the same he wanted a baby of his own as well. a baby with harry. a baby with his own dna and harry's.

"me either zaynie, i'm so happy. zyan will have a play mate, and we'll finally have a baby together!" harry squeals, not even caring if it were only just a year later and he's pregnant again. he's been wanting this, and he knows everything will be just perfect. he's starting an amazing family right here with zayn.

"i can't wait. i know it's only been a few weeks, but i can't wait until he or she is born." zayn says as he pulls back, cupping harry's face in his hands and placing the other hand on harry's flat tummy. harry blushes, thinking the exact same thing.

"me either zaynie."

zayn leans forward and pecks his lips, "i love you so much, ever since the day i met you i knew i would."

"i love you too, so much zayn. you've got me through so much and i just, don't know where i'd be without you." harry sniffles, getting emotional. zayn cooes and peppers harry's face with kisses.

"i'd do anything for you, my love." he whispers.

harry smiles tearfully and he and zayn share another passionate kiss, before they are interrupted by a very tiny and grumpy voice. "da!"

they pull away and look over at the play pin where an angry looking zyan stands inside, wanting to be let out after he had fallen asleep playing inside of it.

"uh oh. someone is angry." harry whispers, looking over at zyan. then he looks back at zayn with pleading eyes and a pouty lip. zayn rolls his eyes.

"okay fine i'll deal with the grumpy one year old." he sighs. harry smiles brightly and kisses zayn's cheek.

"thank you!"

zayn chuckles, "you better be lucky i love you and that little
monster over there."

"we love you too zaynie!"

that's how zayn and harry fell in love and the start of a beautiful family begin to develop.

and it all started with an instagram dm.

~

the end.

i love you guys, i hope you enjoyed this story!! thank you for all your votes and lovely comments, and all of your support! never thought this story would do as good as it did, so thank you so much, and stay lovely.

xx