Pokemon Go takes over Final fantasy

Cloud wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. He was sitting in front of the TV trying to do yoga. Well, he was gonna continue Noctis just casually walks in front of him with his eyes glued to his phone.

"What the-" Cloud blinked then stared at Noctis. "Why did you-"

"Pokemon." Noctis simply replied. 

"Pokemon?" Cloud first asked confused. "Noctis we don't have pokemon. This is final fantasy." 

"There's a pikachu in here. I wish to catch it." Noctis replied and probably began walking in circles around Cloud." 

"Noctis are you even listening to me....?" Cloud sighed holding his yoga pose

"I think the pikachu wants to do yoga with you Cloud." Noctis mumbled.

Cloud took a moment to look around the room, then stared at Noctis with an un-amused look. "Noct, there's no pikachu in here."

"There is trust me." Noctis replied. "Because of my magical phone that just shows the unseen... Trust me theres a pikachu. Annnd I caught it!"

Cloud was really confused as he watched Noctis exit the room. As soon as he exit the room Cloud heard Noctis do the loudest fangi- excuse me. fanBOY scream ever.

Later that day, Cloud went outside and nearly screamed when he saw so many people outside with there phones... And seeing Lightning walking on his front yard. 

"LIGHTNING WHY ARE YOU WALKING ON MY FRONT YARD?!" Cloud exclaimed.

Lightning took a moment to look up from her phone and stare at Cloud, "Oh hello Cloud! There's an eevee on your front yard. And since were friends I was sure you wouldn't mind if I caught it..."

"WHAT THE. THERE IS NO EEVEE!" Cloud growled.

Noctis walked up from behind Cloud and poked his shoulder. "You do know the app pokemon go came out... Right Cloud?"

Cloud fell silent, then he suddenly started shaking Noctis violently, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME?!"

"I thought you knew!" Noctis whined 

Cloud let go of Noctis letting him fall to the floor and ran inside the house to go get his phone.

And from that day forward. Everyone in Final fantasy invaded each others yards and stuff just to catch pokemon...

I might do a part 2