Stranger Danger

Note: This isn't my original humor. This is something I found on a youtube video online. But it was so funny I had to make a FF version!

Cloud: Hey good morning guys!

All in classroom: Good morning officer Cloud!

Prompto: A cop in a windbraker? That's a cool look man. 

Cloud: Oh thank you, thank you.

Cloud: Now I wanna talk to you kids today about something I call Stranger Danger

Cloud: Sometimes, especially now around Halloween. 

Cloud: You know, uuuh, you may find yourself in a situation where you're confronted by a stranger without a parent or guardian nearby. 

Prompto: So far so goooood!

Cloud: Ok, so let's say a man pulls up into the school parking lot and he's in a van. And he offers you some candy. 

Prompto: OHH I LIKE CANDY :DD

Cloud: Uhh, well we all like candy! BUT the question is WHAT should you DO?

Prompto: WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THAT CANDY!

Cloud: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!

Cloud: Now the man. Says what you have to do is to get into his van to have that candy.

Prompto: GET IN THAT VAN!!!

Cloud: No no no, nono no.

Cloud: I'm sorry it's on me, it's on me. I should have clarified.

Cloud: The man is a stranger you don't know the man. 

Prompto: Ok so then you go,

Prompto: Whats your name? I'm Prompto

Prompto: where you from? I'm from Insomnia. 

Prompto: Everything checks out

Prompto: then HOPE INTO THAT VAN AND GET THAT CANDY!!! :DD

Sarah: Ohhh! I get it! So if you INTRODUCE yourself to a STRANGER they're not a stranger anymore!

Cloud: No no, no no that's wrong,  that's wrong! 

Cloud: I'm sorry but what was your name?

Prompto: Prompto.

Cloud: Ok so, Plumpto here is clearly...uh... misinformed..uh.. BUT she SOUNDS very confident. And that might be throwin some of the rest of you off. 

Cloud: But the bottom line is you should never, EVER talk to strangers. 

Prompto: Woah, woah HOLD UP! 

Prompto: I can't talk to em'?!

Prompto: I'm CHILLIN in this dude's sweet van, eatin' all his candy.

Prompto: AND I'm supposed to just sit there in total silence??

Prompto: That is classic BAD MANNERS man...

Vanilla: Ya that's disrespectful officer Cloud!

Hope: YA YOU'RE MEAN SIR!

Cloud: Ok guys... 

Cloud: When I say don't talk to strangers. That INCLUDES NOT GETTING INTO THE VAN. 

Prompto: Mr. Officer listen, let's back this thing up. 

Prompto: *stands up from desk* There's candy involved right?

Prompto: Now for me, I am ALL about candy. 

Prompto: and if all I have to do to get said candy is to is hang out in a van?  I AM NOW ALL ABOUT VAN'S!!!

Zidane: Prompto is right I'm starting to see vans a whole new way now! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH CANDY YOU CAN FIT IN A VAN! 

Hope: Hey guys! There's a van parked across the street! If it's there after school, let's all approach and ask the driver for candyy :)

Cloud: NO NO NO NO! 

Cloud: Don't do that.

Noctis: Officer Cloud! Because of you, when I grow up. I wanna drive a van and give out candy to kids :)

Noctis: I LOVE VANS!!!!!!!