Why is she so mad?

* 1 month ago*
"Come on Foster. Fitz is waiting!" Keefe yelled back as they ran to Everglen. Apparently Fitz had something to show them. He said it was "super important" and that they both needed to come over. "I'm... Trying...!" Sophie panted at she raced to catch up with him. Why did she have to be so short? Why didn't the Black Swan make her taller with longer legs like Keefe? They finally arrived at the glittering gates of the Vacker home. Fitz was waiting inside the gates for both of them. "Guys! Come check this out!" Fitz practically yelled as he opened the gates for both of them. As they entered his house, a big pop! sound surprised them. Sophie looked around to see what it was. "Eeek!" She squealed as a purple fuzzy ball landed at her feet. She immediately jumped behind Fitz as he laughed and picked the big ball of fuzz up. It unrolled itself to reveal the cutest thing Sophie had ever seen (apart from Iggy) and looked like a hybrid between a sugar glider and a hedgehog dipped in a bright purple with fluffy fur all around it. Its eyes were big and adorable." Dude, what is that thing!?" Keefe nearly shouted as Fitz handed the... Thing... To him to hold. It almost looks as cute as Fitz himself, Sophie thought as she blushed a little bit. "Its a Raiple. I found it in the garden with the gnomes." Fitz replied as he pet the creature. "This thing is almost as cute as Foster when she's mad." Keefe smirked as he petted it along with Fitz. "Keefe!" She squeaked and turned a bright red." Pffft. Nothing could beat Sophie over cuteness when she's mad." Fitz said in his crisp accent, like his fathers. Now this made her turn as red as the tunic she was wearing. "Oooh Foster I'm sensing some happy vibes from you!" Keefe said to her. What was he trying to do!?" Its nothing. Just how cute the lil guy is." She replied as she petted the raiple. "Sure sure Foster. You can't lie to an empath." Keefe said. Fitzs' gaze dropped to the floor. Why, WHY did he have to be an empath? "I'm not lying!" She snapped as she glared at him. "Haha Foster I'm feeling some mixed emotions. None of which are toward me, or this little guy." Keefe pointed out, grinning evilly. "What are you trying to say?" Fitz asked suspiciously. "All I'm saying is Foster likes y-" Sophie stabbed his toe with her heel."OUCH FOSTER! WHAT THE HECK!?" He shouted as he nursed his poor toe. "I do not like anyone!" She shouted back at him." Liar!! Then why every time you look at him," he pointed at a shocked Fitz" you get this warm feeling in your stomach!?" Sophie couldn't deny it. "S-sophie... Is it true?" Fitz asked in a small voice. "Yup totally true!" Keefe smirked at her. "Umm... Its not what you think." She muttered softly looking at the ground. "Sophie.. I like you.. But not like that. You're a sister to me." Fitz said nervously. Sophie's heart broke in half. "Oh. Well, what could I expect?" She said bitterly, pulled out her leaping crystal, and leaped back to Havenfield. "Dude... That was kind of messed up." Keefe said to a frozen Fitz. "Keefe..! Just go, alright!?" Fitz was shaking. He didn't know how to feel about this new information. Keefe took the hint and left Fitz, all by himself to process the news, and what he had just said to her.
* 3 days later*
Sophie hadn't came out of her room for anything more than just to eat. Grady and Edaline always asked what was wrong, but she clearly didn't want to talk about it. On the third day, she heard a knock on her door. "Foster...? Its me. Keefe. Please let me in." She heard Keefe's voice say in a gentle voice. Why was he here? He ruined everything. But what if he wants to apologize? She hesitated then went to the door and let him in. The first thing she got was a hug. "I'm really sorry Sophie... For telling Fitz that." He said into her shoulder. "Its... Okay Keefe. We all make mistakes." She said as she hugged him back. It was like that for a long time until Grady came up, saw them, and kicked Keefe out of the house(XD) its been a little awkward for Sophie to be around him ever since, but at least she wasn't mad. And Fitz went out of his way to avoid her, so things pretty much sucked for her. Poor Sophie :(
Hey!! Sorry I didn't post last night I was feeling like crap :( hope u all enjoy this chapter and I will see you again soon! ^-^