13

Sesshomaru's POV
I looked over and saw Nina collapse I ran over to her. Her skin is a deathly pale. I picked her up and called ahun over. "Rin Jaken we are leaving." I flew through the skies towards my palace. 'Please stay alive.'
Nina's POV
Dream-
I awoke at the same three paths as last time but something seemed different. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back to see a beautiful woman with long hair that was as black as the nights sky, her skin was iridescent and her eyes shined like the sun. "Who are you miss?" She smiled "my name is Fatima and I am here to help you choose your path." I was confused why would I need to choose a path? She started laughing so I glared at her. "What's so funny?" "My dear you must choose a path to walk down in life since you will not wake until you do so." I sighed in defeat "ok fine what path would you recommend." She analyzed each path carefully. "Well the first path will lead you to chase after a wolf demon's heart battling many along the way, the second path will send you to the ones you care about to save them and the third path will lead you after a man with a heart of ice while you hope you can thaw it." I glared at her " so which should I choose?" She smirked "only you can pick a path." I rolled my eyes "and what if later on I want a different path can I change my choice?" She shook her head no "you can only go forward never back." I stayed sitting in my spot deep in thought.

Sesshomaru's POV

The doctor said she is trapped within herself until she finds clarity. But how long will that take. I have ordered everyone else out of her room so I may sit by her without being disturbed. I stared at her seeing the beauty behind her strength. I feel something inside me that I haven't felt since I was a small child. Fear, I fear she may not wake up and the realization that this girl no this woman can bring this emotion from me has me more entranced by her than I already was.
Nina's POV
I stood silently finally choosing the path to walk down I knew my choice would change my life but I chose it anyway.

(Author's note so I'm going to leave it here and until I get at least Five comments from different people on what path they want her to go to I won't update but after those comments I will update within a week from the last comment of the five 😈 enjoy and happy commenting)