Information

A/N--- Hello readers! I am super excited to write this. I loved Jo's character in SPN, but felt she was under appreciated. So to make up for that, I'm writing a fanfic for her where she gets the gorgeous Damon Salvatore (after witty banter, bloody fights, and heart wrenching moments that kill reader and writer alike).

Please Note: I am new to the "Supernatural" fandom and have only watched up to season six. And have now skipped to season 12.Thanks to fanfictions and wiki I know many spoilers, but if there are any mistakes please just ignore because they're probably purposeful for my story.

In addition to this, I will not be the type of writer who writes the show word for word. I've tried, and in the end both reader and I am bored and it's not all that different from the show. I am still following most of the plot, just with new drama and slightly different scenes. Some dialogue and such will show up (Damon's witty comments are too good to not keep).

DISCLAIMER: I do not own "The Vampire Diaries" (well I do own the DVD sets) and I also do not own "Supernatural". I only own Jo's new storyline.

Please comment and vote (especially comment, I love feedback) No shipping wars please. :)

--- Gale