- 5 -

"So," Louis nodded. "You're in art class?"

"Yep." Harry smiled.

"Who did you choose to draw for the portrait?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Oh," Harry sat back in his chair. "I haven't really decided yet."

"But you were supposed to start sketching today in class." Louis chuckled.

"How did you know that?"

"My best friend is in that class, Zayn." Louis smiled. "He told me about it."

"Oh."

"So who did you choose?"

"I was trying to decide on who to draw."

"Who do you have in mind?" Louis asked, curiously.

Harry bit his lip. "I was thinking of my mum."

"That's sweet." Louis smiled at the brunette. "What made you join art?"

"I just really like to draw. It's kind of how people say, 'Music is my escape.' Art is mine."

"Why did you want to hang out?" Louis leaned towards the table that they were sharing.

"I don't have a lot of friends," Harry shrugged. "And you seemed nice."

"What would you've done if I had said no?"

Harry thought about it. "I would've probably cried."

"Cried? Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Well I'm glad you asked me." Louis laughed.

"And I'm glad you said yes." Harry let out a sigh.

+

"Okay so what's the plan?" Mia sit down next to the blonde who was hiding behind a book. "Please move the book. You're horrible at hiding."

He put the book on the table and looked around the library.

"No one is here, Niall."

"I was just checking," he pointed at her. "So you're brother, does he still talk to this dealer?"

"I think so."

"Easy. We just get his phone and ask the dealer to meet us here." Niall nodded with a proud smile.

"It's not that easy. I'm sure the dealer is smart enough to figure out that it's not Jake. I mean, come on. It's Jake. Why would he ever find his way into a library?"

"Then what's your better idea?" He raised an eyebrow.

"The dealer is coming to my house tonight. Jake asked for some 'better' guns."

"Then to your house we go," Niall stood up.

"No. She is there. She doesn't like when I have friends over. She hurts them."

Niall looked at her, worriedly. "I'll be okay. Let's just stop this mess and everything will be back to the way it used to be."

"It's always been like this." She rolled her eyes, joining him. "Killers are always going to be back. Have you seen any horror films?" She walked towards the exit.

"Not really." Niall followed.

"We've got a lot to learn then."

+
Liam swung his arms as he walked down the sidewalk.

"Breaking News," the lady on the tv he passed, said. "A killing was reported over on the east side of town, near South Petersons High School. The murderer has not been found yet but when anything further occurs, we'll be back with this story. Back to you Jack."