Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I cracked my eyes open, it was 6:30 am. I got up and dragged myself to the shower. After, i wore a blue sports bra, shorts and sneakers.

Downstairs, mom made me fresh bacon and eggs.

"Morning mom," i greeted her,

"Good morning sweetheart," she greeted back as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I sat down and ate my breakfast. After, i kissed mom goodbye and headed out for a morning run. I run every week going to the beach and back home as my exercise.

As i got to the beach, i grinned a little. I remembered Jordan's face after we kissed. I looked at the rolling waves again as i ran when suddenly, a guy hit me on the shoulder. I fell on the sand, butt hurting.

"Sorry," the guy said sticking out a hand,

I looked up and my jaw dropped, it was Jordan. Once i saw him, i stood up and ignored his hand. "Sorry?" i thought.

"And your here because?" i asked,

"Oh, just... walking. Had alot of memories on this beach," he replied,

"Memories? What memories? You hate the ocean. The only memory you've had here was when you nearly drowned! The only other memory you'll ever have is... the kiss," i froze.

Now i knew why he was here. I tried to turn away and run but Jordan held me by the wrist so i couldnt.

"Sam, wait," he went, "Look, before we were enemies, i had a serious crush on you. I tried to forget and i did. But, i guess it came back to me,"

I stood in silence. "Has he been drinking?" i kept thinking.

"Okay. If this is another one of your pranks then ill admit, it is pretty believable." i said, still not believing a word he said.

"Sam, no. Im serious this time," he said,

I froze again. He wasnt kidding. I pulled away my hand from his grip and ran. I ran back to the house and stayed in my room.

Laying on the bed, tears were rolling down my cheek.

"Stop crying! You shouldnt be hurt by this Sam! You dont love him... or... do you?" i thought to myself.