Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"This cannot be happening!" i screamed,

Chelsea covered her ears with her pillows as i was in my usual prank tantrum. We hadnt pranked Jordan for 2 days and he is now at his aunt's after throwing water balloons at me.

"Look, maybe you just need to relax and-" Chelsea said, trying to calm me down, i cut her off.

"Relax? Do you really expect me to relax after this?"

"Look, im trying to help, okay!?" Chelsea said, she was at her breaking point,

I sighed, she was right.

"Im sorry Chels, im just... stressed,"

"Its fine, now why dont we think of 1 awesome prank instead of a frienzy?"

"Hmmm... but what?"

"I dont know," she said, eyes glued to her computer screen again.

Chelsea has been stalking Matthew for days now and its getting really annoying. Thats when i had a plan,

"Uhm... Chels, i gotta go, mom needs me." i lied,

"Alright then, see you around," she said, eyes still on the screen.

Seconds after i left, i dashed to the other street where Matthew lived. As i slowly walked towards the doorstep, i could tell he was alone. I rang the doorbell, for a few seconds there was silence. Suddenly, Matthew opened the door and was suprised to see me outside his doorstep.

"Wait, dont hurt me!" he cried, covering his face with his arms,

"Look, im not here to prank you..." i said, trying to sound innocent,

"Wait, what? Who are you and what have you done to Samantha!?"

"Dont call me that!" i sneered,

"Wow, it really is you. Why are you here?" he asked.

"Will you let me in first?" i asked, i was really tired of running,

"Are you sure you wont break my house?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

As Matthew let me in, i sat down on the nearest couch, feet on the table.

"So, what were you here for?" he asked, sitting at the other side of the room,

"Oh, right. I need your help. Chelsea well... she..." i felt a little guilty for telling,

"She what?"

"Well, you see, Chelsea... kinda has a crush on you."

"She does!?" Matthew said almost about to leap out of his chair.

The expression on his face was... happiness.

"Wait a minute, you like her?" i said, shocked,

"Uhm... no, of course not!" he said, denying everything.

"Yeah right! I saw that look on your face! You really like her,"

"Please dont tell Jordan! He'll kill me if he finds out i have a crush on one of his enemies,"

"Chelsea is not his enemy, and besides, Chelsea likes you too! She seriously cant stop thinking about you. You should really ask her out," i said, trying to convince Matthew.

"Do you really think so?"

"Heck yeah!"

···

"Why am i wearing this dress again?" Chelsea said, looking at her outfit.

I had picked a blue dress with matching shoes for Chelsea for her date with Matthew tonight. I dint tell her that it was a date, i just told her that a very special visitor was going to be here tonight.

*Ding dong! Ding dong!*

"Oooh, thats him!" i said, i was super excited.

"Can you get that for me Sam?"

"No. This is your very special visitor," i said, pushing her towards the door.

Chelsea opened the door, her draw dropped as she saw Matthew at her doorstep.

"Hey," he said, giving Chelsea a white rose.

"Hey..." she said, smelling the rose, "A white rose, my favourite kind of flower. How did you know?"

Matthew just looked at me, Chelsea turned around.

"You... you told him?" she asked,

I just nodded, i was so happy for them. Chelsea smiled back and turned back to Matthew, they were inlove...